BY LOLLIA

Soothe away dry, itchy skin. Botanicals like Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut, and Brazil Oils nourish and hydrate hands, leaving your skin deliciously soft. Plus, the delicate aromas of peony and white lily combine for a revitalizing scent. Botanically lush hand creme with rich ingredients.  Macadamia Nut and Avocado Oils are blended to comfort and soothe skin.  Beneficial hydrating extracts of Aloe and Shea Butter lightly moisturize while delicate floral infusions of peony and white lily leave skin deliciously soft and fresh. Shea Butter Hand Creme, Breathe see more...

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
Got a sample of this when I ordered from Tokyo Milk Dark and immediately purchased the full size. Holy crap this stuff smells amazing. It is also very hydrating for skin. It didn't sit on top like some "moisturizers" do. It was absorbed into my hands and made them feel soft and smell lovely for hours.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I purchased this Shea Butter Hand Creme in Relax and it has been my go-to anytime I need a boost throughout the day or need some extra hydration. The scent is beautiful without being overpowering or synthetic smelling the least. I will definitely consider buying this again when I run out!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I loved the feel of this Shea Butter on my hands. It worked amazingly well for my dry winter hands but the scent was not my favorite....a little strong for my taste
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this hand creme! it smells so light and pretty and it leaves my hands feeling so soft!!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
I loved the moisture this gave my hands. I have super SUPER dry skin and this really kept my hands well moisturizer for hours. The scents are a little strong for me but I definitely think I will repurchase this! Highly recommend!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lollia Hand creams smell so amazing. They're not too strong but can replace perfume easily. They make my hands so soft too! I always have one in my bag!
Nishat K.
Nishat K.
Allston, MA
I received this hand cream as a gift from a friend. It's definitely one of those products that I never knew I needed! The smell is light and airy, not strong or overbearing. So is the moisture. It's light, not at all greasy, but still leaves skin feeling moisturized.
Megan J.
Megan J.
I received Lollia hand creme in "Relax" as a gift, and I loved it so much that I kept the empty tube for months to remember what I needed to restock! Moisturizing without being greasy, the smell is light, romantic and very unique. Will definitely be buying more!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Does this smell like roses at all ? I love Peony because it reminds me of a rose scent. This looks like it would smell beautiful.