Lollia Shea Butter Hand Creme

by Lollia

Soothe away dry, itchy skin. Botanicals like Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut, and Brazil Oils nourish and hydrate hands, leaving your skin deliciously soft. Plus, the delicate aromas of peony and white lily combine for a revitalizing scent. Botanically lush hand creme with rich ingredients.  Macadamia Nut and Avocado Oils are blended to comfort and soothe skin.  Beneficial hydrating extracts of Aloe and Shea Butter lightly moisturize while delicate floral infusions of peony and white lily leave skin deliciously soft and fresh. Shea Butter Hand Creme, Breathe

Does this smell like roses at all ? I love Peony because it reminds me of a rose scent. This looks like it would smell beautiful.
Start your review of Lollia Shea Butter Hand Creme!
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love how this handcream absorbs fast and doesn't leave your hands greasy or tacky. The scent is light and flowery, not perfumey. I really like the metal tube, you can squeeze every last ounce out and it is recyclable.
Bria M.
I have used Lollia At Last a few times over the past week and it's been really effective in this Florida heat. The formula is creamy but not buttery, and dries to a powder finish--it hasn't ever felt sticky or too heavy even on humid days. Overall, I wanted to rate this 5 stars because it leaves my hands feeling hydrated for hours, but the fragrance is overkill. The floral scent makes me smell like a classy Southern lady (probably all the magnolias 🙄), and I'm very sneezy within the first hour of applying it.
Sydney H.
Manassas, VA
I loved the moisture this gave my hands. I have super SUPER dry skin and this really kept my hands well moisturizer for hours. The scents are a little strong for me but I definitely think I will repurchase this! Highly recommend!
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
Got a sample of this when I ordered from Tokyo Milk Dark and immediately purchased the full size. Holy crap this stuff smells amazing. It is also very hydrating for skin. It didn't sit on top like some "moisturizers" do. It was absorbed into my hands and made them feel soft and smell lovely for hours.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I purchased this Shea Butter Hand Creme in Relax and it has been my go-to anytime I need a boost throughout the day or need some extra hydration. The scent is beautiful without being overpowering or synthetic smelling the least. I will definitely consider buying this again when I run out!
Maria C.
Syracuse, NY
I just love this hand creme! it smells so light and pretty and it leaves my hands feeling so soft!!
Megan J.
I received Lollia hand creme in "Relax" as a gift, and I loved it so much that I kept the empty tube for months to remember what I needed to restock! Moisturizing without being greasy, the smell is light, romantic and very unique. Will definitely be buying more!
Amy F.
These hand creams are fabulous. They absorb easily and moisturize your hands without leaving them greasy. They're expensive, but I find them on sale frequently.
Lauren K.
Troy, MI
I have this hand creme in the cabbage rose & citrus scent. It smells wonderful and doesn't have that old lady rose smell that some products tend to have. The hand creme is rich and thick but absorbs fairly quickly. I keep this at my desk and use it every day. I'd definitely purchase again.
Jennifer H.
I loved the feel of this Shea Butter on my hands. It worked amazingly well for my dry winter hands but the scent was not my favorite....a little strong for my taste