Lollia Petite Treat Handcreme

by Lollia

A modern interpretation of a sheer romantic floral with delicate infusions of Apple Blossom kissed sweetly by Jasmine, floating upon the breath of the truest Living Rose. Lollia s Shea Butter Handcreme formula is often cited as a. cult classic! Botanically lush handcreme with rich ingredients. Macadamia Nut & Avocado oils are blended to comfort & soothe skin. Beneficial hydrating extracts of Aloe & Shea Butter lightly moisturize. Formulated to absorb quickly and leave skin deliciously fresh. Design Details: Bring Modern Romantic Luxury to any moment. A sleeve of In Love s beautiful smoke, eart.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lollia Petite Treat Handcreme!
Ashleydawn W.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
Lollia is some of my most favorite hand cream. I usually purchase it from Anthropologie. It's usually around $8 and it lasts quite a while.
Nicole D.
I get very dry hands and this helps to get rid of the dryness! It hydrates them in the bad weather and makes them feel a lot better. It has a lovely sent and makes my hands smell good for a long time.

Looking for your answer?