BY LOLLIA

Fragrance Family: Soft FloralNotes: Lavender, Peony, White Lily, Milk, Honey A refreshing floral scent with a full bouquet of aroma with White Peonies and Lillies. Comes packaged with ribbon & chandelier crystal. Made In USA Eau de Parfum, Breathe see more...

Lizeth M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this perfume I was on vacation in Hawaii and I stopped at a small perfume store I don't remember the name of it but I looked at this perfume and loved the packaging so I decided to go ahead and smelled it and fell in love with it a lot of people ask me what I'm wearing when ever I spray some on
Chelsey C.
Smells really nice and because it's not in big department stores you won't find yourself smelling like others very often. It's not overly expensive, especially when compared to other perfumes on the market.
Priscilla A.
Miami, Fl
Item's scent is amazing ! The fragrance is actually cheap compared to other big retailers so very affordable . Not my go to perfume but I would totally buy again here and there . The packaging is actually nice though
Tilly C.
Grasswood, Saskatchewan
I loved the shower gel so much that I decided to get the fragrance. Fresh and light, scent lingers. Beautiful packaging with a glass charm on the bottle.
Chasity R.
Is the sent light or strong?

Amazon