Lollia Calm Shea Butter Handcreme

by Lollia

Key ingredients: Hyacinth, Sparkling Citrus, and Vetiver, with rich Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut and Avocado Oils. Design Details: Delicate floating feathers on a field of cerulean blue. Sleeve wraps over a reusable box covered in a bright silver floral motif. Calm Shea Butter Handcreme

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lollia Calm Shea Butter Handcreme!
Jamie Rose S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the Lollia beauty line, from the pretty packaging to the lovely ingredients that make up their products, this brand is sure to catch your eye. Over the years, I have tried numerous products of theirs (perfumes, soaps) and their hand cream is by far one of my favorites. Although a bit on the pricey side, the handcreme is one to be desired for its exquisite qualities and ability to moisturize even the driest of hands. Much of their packaging and scent choice has a luxury aesthetic, one that has a romantic feel to it. While the creme enriched with shea butter and aloe moisturizes your skin, the invigorating scent awakens your senses.
Lais L.
Newark, NJ
I love how it makes my hand look good, clean and shooting my whole body, after I use it in my shower I jump into my bed lol
shaylynn C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the way it makes me feel so soothing and relax maybe when u get out the shower or something and really for bed
Emily S.
Highland Park, IL
This cream is super moisturizing yet light. The scent is very calming and rich. I pair the hand cream with the body powder for a calming treatment before bed. Love this brand!
Michelle L.
Morganville, NJ
Great, highly moisturizing hand cream with great, luxury ingredients for a fresh scent. Pricy but worth every penny.
Sara S.
New Haven, CT
Smells great and leaves my hands moisturized without being sticky. Not sure about the long term effects of it, though. Seems like a short term solution for dry hands.
Taylor M.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this hand cream. The packing is very cute and looks good sitting on my night stand. The product itself smells very soft and sweet. It smells almost nostalgic. The cream is very moisturizing and I look forward to using it for bed!
Rachel O.
Marysville
I love this hand cream! The packaging is beautiful and I appreciate the metal tube. A little bit goes a long way when it comes to this lotion. Fragrant without being overwhelming and not greasy, this is my go to lotion for my purse.
Melanie M.
Noblesville, IN
I have the hand cream and the body powder and I just love the Lollia line and it's sister brand Tokyomilk. The scent is INCREDIBLE! Give it a try.

Looking for your answer?