BY LOLLIA

Key ingredients: Hyacinth, Sparkling Citrus, and Vetiver, with rich Shea Butter, Macadamia Nut and Avocado Oils. Design Details: Delicate floating feathers on a field of cerulean blue. Sleeve wraps over a reusable box covered in a bright silver floral motif. Calm Shea Butter Handcreme see more...

Jamie Rose S.
I love the Lollia beauty line, from the pretty packaging to the lovely ingredients that make up their products, this brand is sure to catch your eye. Over the years, I have tried numerous products of theirs (perfumes, soaps) and their hand cream is by far one of my favorites. Although a bit on the pricey side, the handcreme is one to be desired for its exquisite qualities and ability to moisturize even the driest of hands. Much of their packaging and scent choice has a luxury aesthetic, one that has a romantic feel to it. While the creme enriched with shea butter and aloe moisturizes your skin, the invigorating scent awakens your senses.
Emily s.
This cream is super moisturizing yet light. The scent is very calming and rich. I pair the hand cream with the body powder for a calming treatment before bed. Love this brand!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I have the hand cream and the body powder and I just love the Lollia line and it's sister brand Tokyomilk. The scent is INCREDIBLE! Give it a try.
Lais L.
Newark, NJ
I love how it makes my hand look good, clean and shooting my whole body, after I use it in my shower I jump into my bed lol
shaylynn c.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the way it makes me feel so soothing and relax maybe when u get out the shower or something and really for bed