BY LOLITA LEMPICKA

Exotic Licorice And Vanilla Combined With Light Greens, Florals And Musk. see more...

• "It's very sweet and long-lasting." in 1 review
  • "This has been my favorite perfume for at least the last 10 years." in 1 review
  • "This has been one of my all time favorite scents, I have been buying it for years now." in 1 review
idy v.
I actually forgot about this pefume, i have an almost full bottle. I loved it in the beginning but then I bought other ones I liked more, so I left this one to the side, but as I now have ran out of the others, I will use this tomorrow for work. Lets see if I get any compliments.
Ashleydawn W.
FAVORITE BY FAR. I LOVE THIS SMELL SO MUCH! PART OF WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT IT. I LOVE THAT ITS A UNIQUE SCENT. OF COURSE IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT PERSONALLY ITS MY FAVE.
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
I read so many rave reviews on this so I bought it...smells good but it wasn't anything special for me....I wanted to love it but I wasn't super impressed...my husbands wasn't too crazy about it either....it was probably just not great on my skin but amazing on other ladies.
amanda R.
Love this perfume. Its a sweet smelling perfume, but I wouldn't consider it to be overkill. The smell is not over powering, which when it is a sweet scent can be come over baring. This however is light, fresh, tad sweet.
jessica c.
Salem, OR
This has been my favorite perfume for at least the last 10 years. Even when I buy another scent, I always come back to this one. The smell is warm and cozy, reminding me of velvet.
Oriana N.
I have bought this perfume for gifts for the special ladies in my life, starting with my mother. It is a soft yet bold scent and it lasts all day. A perfect gift for Mothers day.
Jan L.
I will go to high heavens to always find this perfume, I adore this scent. I keep a bottle and and extra , because not everyone sells this. Perfectly scented for day wear.
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of my favorite scents from my childhood. My mother bought me this for my 15th birthday. It's very sweet and long-lasting. I loved it!
Kristin B.
Bennington, NE
Very unique fragrance - I like to wear it during the summer because it's light. Love the vanilla undertones. Lasts fairly long!
Erika W.
Fontana, CA
This perfume makes me feel very very girly. I feel giddy and just so happy when I wear it. The scent is amazing.
Katherine V.
8400 NW 25Street, Suite 100, Doral, Florida. BM-104310
Que aroma tiene este ferfume? Es suave y duradero?