Lolita Lempicka Perfume for Women uploaded by Cassandra B.Lolita Lempicka Perfume for Women uploaded by Cierra C.

BY LOLITA LEMPICKA

The first fragrance by Lolita Lempicka is a fairy tale for women. An enchanting floral, clear and sensual, enriched with the nectar of licorice flower. The licorice harmony is based on top notes of aniseed, middle notes of violet flower and licorice candy and base notes of vanilla and praline. The surrounding harmony of floral notes is achieved with top notes of ivy, middle notes of iris and amarena and base notes of tonka bean, vetiver and musk. ; see more...

Lolita Lempicka Perfume for Women
  • "I get compliments all the time from men and women when I wear this perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "Now, in my mid twenties, it is still my all time favorite scent!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always get compliments when i wear this scent! " in 1 review
  • "I use to have this one about 10-12 years ago." in 1 review
Julietta D.
Ocala, FL
I first bought this perfume as a teenager, about 10 years ago. Now, in my mid twenties, it is still my all time favorite scent! The bottle as well as the packaging are very beautiful and look nice on the vanity. The scent is sweet, floral and almost fruity but not very heavy or old fashioned. It never smells like alcohol as many cheaper perfumes do, and it wears off evenly. Even after 12 hours of wearing this perfume I can smell the afternote on my wrists, neck and the back of my neck.
Heather R.
Apache Jct, AZ
This is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. I have three bottles at any given time because I'm always worried I'm going to run out. I also (very carefully) carry this in my purse most of the time to respray later during the day. The scent is amazing. I first fell in love with this about 6 years ago when my husband gave me a bottle for our anniversary. I get compliments all the time from men and women when I wear this perfume. Seriously worth ever penny.
Ashley D.
Another amazing staple scent for any good perfume collection. Sweet and fresh not fruity and overwhelming. Long lasting. I have repeatedly purchased this perfume for 10 years now. Highly recommend
Kayla T.
Greer, SC
Praise this scent ! It catches the noses of men and women ! It's hard to describe this delicious scent ! It's floral and sweet! It stays in the room hours after you leave! It's like leaving glitter everywhere you go ! I need this back in my life .
Elisa T.
I used to love this perfume. However, I stopped wearing it because it gave my mother and others around me headaches because it is so strong and dry, while also being a bit sweet. Now it even makes me dizzy.
Maria L.
Henryville, PA
One of my favorite fragrances. The bottle is unique and perfect for a gift for that special girl in your life. I always get compliments when i wear this scent!
tara h.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love the bottle and the smell is light and it stays on long.
the men lollita is good to my son loves it. I would recommend it every woman i know even though
i like the smell on me
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Gorgeous sweet and summer in a bottle. It's almond and sure with a hint of floral. Lasts a good 5 hours on my skin.
Kassandra P.
Bronx, NY
I love this it smells so sweet and so fruity. Definitely both daytime and night time
Shanna F.
Glencoe , ON
I bought this product originally because I loved the bottle that it comes in, I don't even think that I smelled it. If I'm being honest, I really don't care for the scent but I really do love the bottle. I don't care for the licoricey scent.

Kohl's