BY LOLITA LEMPICKA

Romantic and sensual, Lolita Lempicka is an alluring floral fragrance containing vanilla, musk, and violet. The bottle is shaped like an apple - the fruit of temptation - and is engraved with a heart pierced by an arrow. Recommended Use Romantic wear see more...

Jennifer B.
Clark
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorite perfumes. This is one perfume I can wear throughout the entire year where as some of the perfumes that I have I can only wear during certain months because of my body chemistry and the month. I am on my 3rd bottle and I will not stop buying this product anytime soon. Highly recommend to anyone who loves flowery scents.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It smells so amazing. I am constantly getting compliments when I use this. It smells so sweet and beautifula dn light its not too over powering.
johanny c.
Dominican republic
sweet and pleasant aroma that lasts with a little touch of this perfume is enough to smell rich and what is next to me can enjoy your jars is super cute I like the design the aroma of this perfume transports me and make me think of a huge garden filled with beautiful flowers.
Florentina A.
Glasgow
Packaging is a yay, but when it comes to how long it last it is nay! Of course, this could be on my skin only but would not re buy it. Git it from amazon , on sale, quite pricey. Like the scent but not a long laster. Not sure if will be the same with other scents. Would probably try thise