Lolita Lempicka Perfume 3.4 Oz Edp For Women - LOLL34SW

by Lolita Lempicka

Romantic and sensual, Lolita Lempicka is an alluring floral fragrance containing vanilla, musk, and violet. The bottle is shaped like an apple - the fruit of temptation - and is engraved with a heart pierced by an arrow. Recommended Use Romantic wear

Price for the perfum lolita lempika for 3.4 onz
Start your review of Lolita Lempicka Perfume 3.4 Oz Edp For Women - LOLL34SW!
Paulina E.
Chula Vista, CA
Awesome sweet smell that lasts all day long and definable makes a statements everybody always asks me what perfume im using!
Stefania M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this it’s been one of my favorite for about 15 years! It’s so hard to find the original now though. Its being sold with a different bottle and white box rather than Green but the original is still around its just hard to find ! But this is such a great perfume if you can find the original formula
Maritza L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm very sensitive to perfumes especially if they are on the floral/very side, but Lolita Lempika has a very woody/musk smell which I gravitate towards more. It's a pricey little bottle but no more then any other designer fragrance. I have purchased it more time because it's a scent that works well with the temperature of my skin. Lolita Lempicka Perfume for Women
Febe J.
Cary, IL
I bought this perfume from Sephora in the late 90s. I loved it instantly and keep going back to it. It was created in 1997 by perfumer Annick Ménardo. Lolita Lempicka evokes images of an enchanted forest. It is dreamy, ethereal, feminine and sweet yet sophisticated. Lolita Lempicka is a gourmand fragrance that some may find too Edp Vapo 100 Ml sweet, but the floral notes and anise blend beautifully so that it is not overwhelming. Lolita Lempicka includes notes of ivy leaves, anise, iris, violet, Amarena cherry, licorice, praline, vetiver, musk, benzoin, tonka bean and vanilla. I love it!
Lori W.
Corpus Christi
My all time favorite perfume. My parents bought me this Christmas of 1997, and I've loved it ever since. Nice airy, light scent. I love the woodsy notes, with Iris and vanilla undertones. I can wear this without getting a migraine.
Erica E.
Balch Springs , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my absolute favorite scent ever! I have been wearing it for years. The smell is heavenly and long lasting. The floral notes mix with the tonka bean and result in something intoxicating. I highly recommend it!
Temis P.
Corona, NY
One of my favorites. I forgot this perfume in my country 😭. I love the fragrance not to floral not to sweet it is just perfect
Carmee R.
Woodbridge
I’ve worn it for over two decades. It is my favorite scent and completely matches me. I now get chronic migraines but this perfume doesn’t bother me as much as other more flowery ones do.
Jennifer B.
Clark
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorite perfumes. This is one perfume I can wear throughout the entire year where as some of the perfumes that I have I can only wear during certain months because of my body chemistry and the month. I am on my 3rd bottle and I will not stop buying this product anytime soon. Highly recommend to anyone who loves flowery scents.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It smells so amazing. I am constantly getting compliments when I use this. It smells so sweet and beautifula dn light its not too over powering.