Lolita Lempicka L de  by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 7 oz uploaded by Tyler C.Lolita Lempicka L de  by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 7 oz uploaded by Antônia B.
Lolita Lempicka L de  by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 7 oz

Lolita Lempicka L de by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 7 oz

BY LOLITA LEMPICKA

It has fragrance notes of bitter orange cinnamon immortal flower vanilla precious woods solar notes and musks, Eau De Parfum Spray, Gender: Women, Scent: Cinnamon Flower Musk Orange Vanilla Wood, 2, 7 oz, see more...

• Sounds interesting but how's the smell3 Answers
  • Hey I'm looking for an new perfume, I have another Lolita Lempick...2 Answers
  • Does it last all day? How is the price ?4 Answers
Lolita Lempicka L de  by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 7 oz
Lolita Lempicka L de by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 7 oz
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume of all time, the scent lasts all day and it's such a addicting scent. The bottle is so cute! And this is definitely a perfume you will get compliments on all day. I love this perfume.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume... Spicy yet feminine. Not very expensive anymore and comes in a beautiful bottle. Purchased on Fragrancenet.com. Lasts all day with a powdery dry down. I'd buy it again and again.
Kelly G.
Red Bank, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have had this for years and keep coming back to it. It's seductive sultry yet has an air of innocence. Almost like one can't be held accountable while under the influence. Let be this scent ❤️️
Tyler C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a beautiful, spicy citrus type fragrance. Perfect for cold winter days or a night time. Could possibly work during the heat of summer as well but could be too heavy if it's too hot. Def would recommend to others
Nycole K.
Lakeside, CA
I first smelled this at a sephora in Paris - it was a deluxe sample with my purchase and oh my god, it smelled amazing. Spicy and complex, totally sexy. I've purchased several times and the last time, it was from TJ Maxx!
María G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan mucho los perfumes de Lolita. Son suaves aromas y no de esos que invaden todo y te hacen estornudar. Este en particular es exquisito. Y qué decir de los frascos, son una belleza, toda una obra de arte. Los recomiendo.
Oriana R.
This is my go-to fall/winter scent. It has woodsy and somewhat masculine notes, but it changes throughout the day and it's nice that I still get a refreshing whiff every once in a while during the day.
Maria S.
Junction city, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo este perfume. Lo he usado desde mi adolescencia y lo sigo amando. No es un olor solo para jóvenes. Lo recomiendo altamente!
Rosalia r.
Love it fits me just right. This perfume smell amazing and I will recommend it. Also comes in a beautiful bottle.
Dania
Tolleson, AZ
Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!! I would use this so much! The bottle is fantastic and I am obsessed with the scent.
Nga N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last all day? How is the price ?
Samantha L.
Sounds interesting but how's the smell
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Hey I'm looking for an new perfume, I have another Lolita Lempick, the one that looks like an apple, that one smells great! I want to buy this one but I would like to know if the fragrance stays all day and if it smells floral?
Cristina R.
Esta bien?
Támara A.
I love this perfume, the smell, but is there more issues?