Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz

by Lolita Lempicka

Exotic licorice and vanilla combined with light greens, florals and musk.

Does this perfume wear off after several hours?
Start your review of Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz!
Stef A.
Tallahassee, FL
Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz uploaded by Stef A.
I have to go restock again but I love this scent, there nothing else that can compare to this scent, love it so much!
linda F.
Bethesda, MD
Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz uploaded by linda F.
I love this lotion, what I like most is that the smell lasts a long time on clothes and on the body, the smell is not harassing, which makes it perfect for me, it is the only lotion I can use every day
Erica I.
Staten Island, NY
I’ve been a fan of Lolita Lempicka ever since I was gifted it by my mother when I was 12 years old. To me this is a classic scent of warmth and comfort in a beautiful bottle. It’s not an easy one to find in stores much but it’s one that I’ll always use because it’s so nostalgic for me.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 1oz uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Omg love this perfume is sweet fresh and is a long lasting I like to used every day is a fragrance smells like sweet vanilla violets the bottle is beautiful I love it is perfect
Ciera T.
Atlanta, GA
This fragrance has to be in the top 10 best fragrances for summer and spring. I keep going back for more I got my first bottle as a small travel size as a gift fell in love. We've been inseparable ever since!
Yoheidy M.
Bronx, NY
This perfume smells so good. It is very hard to find in stores but it’s that kind of scent for all times. Very long lasting
Dailis N.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Mi perfume favorito lo uso desde la universidad ya se me terminó ☹️ me encanta que es dulce tiene aroma floral a la vez si te gusta el perfume dulce te recomiendo este 💜💜💜
Nina S.
My husband bought me this like 2 years ago and i still have half of it. Im amazed on how much you get for the price. I use it pretty much every single day and the smell stay for the whole day without being annoying or too strong. The smell is delicious.
Katherine W.
McMinnville , OR
I love this perfume. My mother got it for me as a gift many years ago and has been one of my staple perfumes since. It has a perfect mix of musk and floral making it great for any time of year.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
About 8 years ago one of my friends wore this scent. I loved it. I wanted it. I went to the beauty store and scoffed at the price. It seemed a little steep. I sprayed some on and went home. The next morning I woke up and I wondered what that beautiful sweet smell was. It was Lempicka. I went back and bought it and its been my go to scent since then. Smells amazing. Light, fresh, and fruity.