BY LOLITA LEMPICKA

Lolita Lempicka fragrance is based on a beautiful anise note that is a perfect match to the licorice and violet notes. The intensive green ivy note is as fresh and optimistic as the almond is in harmony with woodsy iris and sweet vanilla, united with heliotrope and Tonka. Design house: Lolita Lempicka Scent name: Lolita Lempicka Launch date: 1997 Eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of vanilla, heliotrope, tonka We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I've loved this version for years and i also have the green bottle. which is a little lighter, but still amazing smell. its a combination of a sweet flowery and clean smell. I dont know how to describe it. ive gotten so many compliments when i wear it and the boys love it!
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta , GA
I live this perfume. It smells great. I'm usually prefer the more fresh scents but this scent isn't too overwhelming at all. It smells very girly but it's not over done.
Cyndi R.
Love this fragrance. It's so light and sweet at the same time. Got my first bottle back in 2005 and I haven't put the bottle down after all this time.
Norangelma C.
Junction City, KS
This is one of my favorite perfumes it's just magical just like the bottle. Is like a fairy magical dust inside, whimsical, sensual and delicate.
Melanie C.
What a beautiful like smell for summer. Love the bottle. Fits perfectly in hand. Very feminine smell. Very me.
Liz R.
Hampton Bays , NY
La botella sin duda es una de mis favoritas, es demasiado femenina sin embargo es algo delicada, en lo personal se me partió el aplicador muy fácil así que quede con medio perfume sin utilizar, en cuanto el olor no es mi favorito suele marearme tiene un fuerte olor a anís que no me gusta, las notas de salida son las mas fuertes, sin embargo un tiempo después su olor cambia y deja un olor suave y agradable, creo que no es el mejor perfume para mi gusto ya que para mi deben oler delicioso de principio a fin.
Samantha L. A.
This one is sooooo #$&@ awesome, I bought one for a present, and my nana is so fascinated with it. I'm not the biggest fans of LL parfum but I really like it this one.
Emily F.
Tolochenaz
I didn't really like this one. Someone gave to me for me birthday. My friend loved it, so I think it depends the person
Ingrid S.
El Paso, TX
The fragrance is balanced and delicious. it feels nice and cool on the skin throughout the day
Elise B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looked online and some one recommend if I like anise anise this. Would be good as well is that true?