Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz

by Lolita Lempicka

Design House: Lolita Lempicka Year Introduced: 1997 Fragrance Notes: Exotic Licorice And Vanilla Combined With Light Greens, Florals And Musk. Recommended Use: Daytime

Que aroma tiene este ferfume? Es suave y duradero?
Start your review of Lolita Lempicka Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz!
El E.
Goreville, IL
I may be the voice that says Nay why others say Yay, but I did not like the smell of this, I'm actually glad it was one of those samples where they just fill it like 1/2 full, that way I didn't feel bad because it just went to waste. It's definitely not a scent for me, it was older and more mature smelling.
Val P.
Rochester, NY
This scent brings back the best memories. I first discovered it in college when a few of my trendy, preppy, classy sorority sisters adorned their dressers with its eye catching purple apple glass bottle. It was like nothing I had ever smelled before. Completely unique. The kind of scent that gives you an added boost of confidence. Sexy and sweet. Timeless. Long lasting. Head turning. One of the few perfumes where I would routinely get asked what I was wearing by complete strangers. Just writing this review has me thinking about repurchasing it again!
Karla M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me encanta he usado este producto desde que estaba en la hig school y de verdad que no me arrepiento. Es uno de mis clásicos, la fragancias es esquisita suave he ideal para toda ocasión. El precio muy accesible y viene en tamaño viajero.
D C.
This used to be one of my FAVORITE scents when I was younger. The packaging alone sold me, the spritz is from the little apple stem, how cute! (You do feel like you could break it at times). But the scent is so light, its florally and fruity. It's great for warmer months. It is a little pricey for the size of the bottles I feel, but just looking at the bottle brings back so many nice memories that I am already thinking about buying another now, for old times sake.
Floresse M.
This perfume is awesome I love it It smells so good Always had to repurchase it It's a must have in your perfume collection Nice bottle Give it a try
Ashleydawn W.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
FAVORITE BY FAR. I LOVE THIS SMELL SO MUCH! PART OF WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT IT. I LOVE THAT ITS A UNIQUE SCENT. OF COURSE IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT PERSONALLY ITS MY FAVE.
Michelle S.
Briarwood, NY
My friend has this perfume and I know she's there when i smell shaving cream in the room. It is definitely a long lasting scent, but not for everyone.
amanda R.
Love this perfume. Its a sweet smelling perfume, but I wouldn't consider it to be overkill. The smell is not over powering, which when it is a sweet scent can be come over baring. This however is light, fresh, tad sweet.
Lacy I.
Pasco, WA
I read so many rave reviews on this so I bought it...smells good but it wasn't anything special for me....I wanted to love it but I wasn't super impressed...my husbands wasn't too crazy about it either....it was probably just not great on my skin but amazing on other ladies.
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of my favorite scents from my childhood. My mother bought me this for my 15th birthday. It's very sweet and long-lasting. I loved it!