BY LOLA

Lola Scruffy Scourer Non-Scratch Scouring Pad Safe for non-stick and delicate surfaces Perfect for pots, pans, bathrooms, kitchens and sinks Rinse clean and reuse Assorted colors see more...

Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Okay I'm a cleaning robot sometimes and I've gotten to where I'm kind of branching out and trying other brands thanks to Lola. This scrubber is the only tool I need in the kitchen for cleaning those baked on lasagna pans !
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I use these all the time! They’re tough to get the hard stuff off, but soft enough not to scratch anything off! I get the ones that come in packs of 3! These things are a god send! They last awhile too- without falling apart in your hands!
Ciara A.
Grand Junction
I had used this product for doing my dishes from the Lola box and i loved it it has a very nice scent. And there was not a spot left on my dishes. It is a little pricey but i think it is worth the price so you can have the clean dishes you want. I would definintly recomend this to others
Jeanette S.
Conroe
I really like this for scrubbing pans. You can get rid of all the leftover residue without leaving scratches on the pan. Not so easy to clean the sponge itself but I think that's probably with every sponge.
sonya k.
Great product highly recommend. Packaged very nicely and came fast. Easy to apply and use. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Go buy, it will not disappoint.
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Esmuy bueno dura bastante aquí en mi casa solo Compramos de ese producto por que es muy bueno he probado mas y no no hay otro que me guste tanto
pilar c.
I have some of this scrubs for my dishes love how it cleans them very good. They come in different colors..you got to try them out
Jordan W.
Montrose
Nice in the hands! I'm ocd with scrubbies and i love this one. I first received it as a gift and now I'm hooked.
JOANNA Z.
Compton, CA
This sponges get very well the soap they leaves your cups plates and spoons awesome shiny and very clean
NAOMI H.
haswell
Didnot like these why good on work tops not that good on heart on pots pans but perfect when don't want to scratch thing but fined little unhigenic