Lola Plastic Mesh Scourer, 3-Pack

by Lola Products

What are these for ?
Is there ones with a brush connected to
Start your review of Lola Plastic Mesh Scourer, 3-Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Kim D.
Tamaqua, PA
I didn't care for these. They are cheap so you pay for what you get. I wouldn't recommend them for trying to scrub anything too messy. They are soft, yes, but that doesn't do much for removing food or dirt.
Nora B.
I can purchase these from my local dollar store not as rough on your hands like the metal brillows the Lola plastic mesh scourer is very effective for cleaning tough jobs and I would definitely purchase these again
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are super cheap and get dirt and yucky food off dishes and hard to get off silverwear and pots and pans. I love using these.
Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
These things are dirt cheap super great at getting sick on food off of pans without scratching them. I like that they come in a three pack since food gets accumulated in these really easily. They can also be tossed in the washer to sanitize.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I hate touching greasy pans or trying to get excess food out of pans and these are extremely cheap and work really well.
.Eliane N.
Campinas
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ganhei de presente e gostei muito bom queria ganhar mais.gosto de assessórios para.cabelo
Renee J.
Brookfield
Great product works great and it's very cheap and get at the dollar store love it great