Lola Cosmetics Lip Tease Voluptuous Plumping Lip Gloss Color Cosmetics - Magique uploaded by Ally S.

BY LOLA #72 in Lip Plumper

Lip Tease Voluptuous Lip Gloss magique see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "So cute. Nice for plumping the lips. Packaging for me is a win. Reminds me of Marilyn Monroe." in 8 reviews
  • "Color is opaque and pretty. Really glossy and a nice formula.when I got it, I was shocked! The formula is so amazing!" in 3 reviews
NickNiv S.
Los Angeles , CA
This lip plumper is amazing !!! It gives you nice juicy lips!!! And comfortable no pain just a minty tingly for a few minutes. Good price I would recommend ! I would buy over and over again!!!! Yes I would!!!! Try it you won't regret it !!!!!! The BEST!!!
Lorena S.
Port st lucie, FL
this lip glosses are the best, I absolutely lover them, they not only smell amazing but they also last all day long, do not transfer and apply very smoothly. the pigmentation is also spectacular and I would totally recommend them to anyone out there.
Kalynn M.
I love the color on my lips. It makes my mouth pop and gives me a self confident in myself. The red is so vibrate and bright. I dont wear things like that all the time but when i do wear it i feel like a million dollars. Like im a whole new person.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
Bella C.
Middlesex , NC
I didn't really like the way it went on , but that was my take on it very wet and sticky didn't like it , i wouldn't suggest it if u dont like sticky things , this wasn't the lip care for me and the color I would say isn't that poppy not bright and very smugey
Emilee B.
Gallipolis
This lip color changed my life. I use it on a daily basis. It lasts about a month with application two-three times a day. It is very easy to apply. And it fits in my purse. I am a repeat user. I would recommend it. I would buy it again when I need too. Thanks
jennifer m.
College Point, NY
This lip gloss is so creamy and the color is to die for. It's a good value product. It's not pricey at all. And it's long lasting and the color is good for various of skin tones. It's my first time using this product and i recommend it to others. Will be trying other colors
Darian G.
Louisville
The color was amazing and very opaque.  I would definitely recommend this to some people that I know. I really liked it and I will definitely be purchasing again. The company was amazing and very generous.
Melissa H.
Great gloss! It works good and has a bright color! It plumps just enough to notice but doesn't burn!  I would recommend this if you want a nice plumping gloss.
elsa m.
A pop, veryyyy pop color. Love it, didn't have problems to apply it. Very smooth. If you like makeup its a to try and to keep. My husband love it