BY LOLA

100% cotton tampons in plastic applicators. Your own customized assortment. Delivered right to your door when you need them.

• does anyone feel a difference with using organic vs regul...3 Answers
  • 1. Do they come with an applicator? If so is it plastic o...3 Answers
  • Where can you find this brand?1 Answers
Heather H.
I’ve had a subscription for a few months and can’t imagine going back to store-bought! UB soft was my go-to before I found these and using UB now just doesn’t feel right. Not only is Lola delivered to you when you want it, but the quality of tampon is so much better than anything you find in the store. I would recommend people to subscribe all day long! At least those of us that need assistance once a month...
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
While the company has been a long time favorite of mine, they recently-ish came out with cardboard applicator tampons, making the entire menstrual experience completely biodegradable. I got my first box with the new applicators this month and I found myself falling in love with the company all over again. The subscription for a box with the cardboard applicator is $2 less than the plastic, but you can only customize your box with Regular and Super. I have been an organic tampon fanatic for a while now and I will NEVER EVER use anything else.
Megan E.
USA
I love the idea of this brand... Why is there nothing else on the market like this? It's kind of scary what they use in pads and tampons, and I love that this brand is transparent about everything.

I have tried the pantiliner as well as the normal pads. The normal pads aren't quite as absorbent a what I'm used to (always infinity) but I love that they are cotton and have less gross stuff in them. Sometimes when I use normal pads, they can irritate my skin, and this doesn't do that!

The liner was great, no complaints.

All in all, I wouldn't wear on my heaviest days, but I will definitely keep ordering these, and will likely try more products by them.
Kathy R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the idea that these tampons are 100% cotton making them one of the few organic tampons in the market. However, for $10 per box of 18, these are on the pricey side. But, I suppose that's the price to pay for customization, convenience, and organic cotton. The product themselves absorb just as good as drugstore tampons, except for the super plus. I am on the very heavy side during the 1st day so I will stick to my box of Kotex super plus tampons for overnight. But, I survive the day with the super, regular, and light absorptions.
Jessika A.
I really love Lola tampons. They are organic cotton. You can customize your own box and get them every month or every 2 months. It costs $10 for a box of 18. This is on the pricey side, but I’ve heard so much about other name brand tampons that is a little scary, so I think this is a great compromise if you want to know exactly what you are putting in your body. I’ve never had an issue with leaking with these either.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
I love lola. Their products are quality and fantastic. The box of tampons I ordered had a sweet little saying on it "this too shall pass (and until it does, we're here for you)"
Erin M.
San Antonio, TX
I have been nothing but pleased with my Lola experience. I love that I can schedule (and skip) shipments as well as customize the number of light, regular, and super tampons in the box. I tried these as a result of seeing several ads on Facebook, and eventually bit the bullet about a year ago.
Lindsay B.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this brand! I've tried their compact and cardboard tampons as well as their pads and liners and they're all wonderful with beautiful packaging and you can tell they're high quality. I recommend using the percentage discount to stock up and you can also save when you order 3 boxes of the same thing at a time
Jenna L.
Spring Arbor, MI
I loved these tampons, they were very nice and comparable to kotex but cheaper. It was so hassle free getting them delivered each month. I have now switched to using a menstral cup so I no longer need them but they were nice especially for heavy flow women like me
Isabel M.
I LOVE MY LOLA!!! It makes my period so much easier. I get it delivered straight to my home before I get my period so it doesn't have a chance of surprising me. It's all natural cotton which gives me such a relief not to have to worry about dangerous chemicals.
Gabriela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
does anyone feel a difference with using organic vs regular pads?
Halley T.
Atlanta , GA
ok...so almost all the reviews on this product are like copy+pasted so I don't trust them. can I get someone's actual real life opinion on these???
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1. Do they come with an applicator? If so is it plastic or cardboard?2. Can they handle a heavy flow?
SimoniaRhames R.
Hampton, VA
After learning about toxic shock syndrome on microbiology Im looking for more organic products. Does anyone use this product with a heavy flow and did you experience any leakage? Also how often did you change your????
Erika V.