Lola uploaded by Xuan C.Lola uploaded by Brandi M.Lola uploaded by Marina T.

BY LOLA #26 in Subscription Boxes

100% cotton tampons in plastic applicators. Your own customized assortment. Delivered right to your door when you need them.

• does anyone feel a difference with using organic vs regular pads? 3 Answers
  • 1. Do they come with an applicator? If so is it plastic or cardbo...1 Answers
  • Where can you find this brand?1 Answers
Jessika A.
I really love Lola tampons. They are organic cotton. You can customize your own box and get them every month or every 2 months. It costs $10 for a box of 18. This is on the pricey side, but I’ve heard so much about other name brand tampons that is a little scary, so I think this is a great compromise if you want to know exactly what you are putting in your body. I’ve never had an issue with leaking with these either.
Lindsay B.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this brand! I've tried their compact and cardboard tampons as well as their pads and liners and they're all wonderful with beautiful packaging and you can tell they're high quality. I recommend using the percentage discount to stock up and you can also save when you order 3 boxes of the same thing at a time
Kathy R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the idea that these tampons are 100% cotton making them one of the few organic tampons in the market. However, for $10 per box of 18, these are on the pricey side. But, I suppose that's the price to pay for customization, convenience, and organic cotton. The product themselves absorb just as good as drugstore tampons, except for the super plus. I am on the very heavy side during the 1st day so I will stick to my box of Kotex super plus tampons for overnight. But, I survive the day with the super, regular, and light absorptions.
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried these for 2-3 months. The packaging is super cute. I love that they’re organic cotton. They’re actually the reason I will only use organic cotton tampons now. They do absorb a lot. They are comparable to Playtex, and they absorb more than Kotex and Tampax. I love how they are shipped to your doorstep. BUT I do not want to spend $10 for a 16 count box of tampons. These would be better if you could stock up and maybe reduce shipping cost. It’s meant to be convenient but I’d rather drive to the store and purchase a 30 count box of organic tampons for $8.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
I love lola. Their products are quality and fantastic. The box of tampons I ordered had a sweet little saying on it "this too shall pass (and until it does, we're here for you)"
Jenna L.
Spring Arbor, MI
I loved these tampons, they were very nice and comparable to kotex but cheaper. It was so hassle free getting them delivered each month. I have now switched to using a menstral cup so I no longer need them but they were nice especially for heavy flow women like me
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
THE best subscription service you can get. I never thought about it when I was younger that putting chemicals into your most sensitive parts is terrible. I’m so glad to have found organic tampons to use for that time of the month!
Alexis K.
Great product love it so much! Highly recommend over and over! Loved it so much anybody who gets it will fall in love! I know there are a lot of good and bad to it but for me I truly loved it! Again I highly recommend.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really, REALLY wanted to like these.  I love the feminine packaging, convenience, price and the fact that they don't have bad chemicals in them.  However, I gave them a try and I was really disappointed. I ordered the regular and light options, as those absorbencies were all I have needed in the past with other brands.  The first thing I noticed was that the applicator was tricky to figure out. I popped a few of the tampons out of the applicator by mistake because the slightest amount of too much pressure when you expand the applicator to use it does that (making them unusable because you can't get them back into the applicator).

Maybe I got a bad batch or something because I tried a whole box and none of them seemed to get a little bigger (horizontally or vertically) and absorb like other tampons do..it stayed the same size and slid out more and as I wore them and got really uncomfortable.  I have also never had a leak before using other tampons, as I don't have a heavy flow, but I used a Lola tampon, wore white shorts without a second thought, and had the worst leak ever.  It was really embarrassing! Overall, I wouldn't recommend these, although I see that other people have had good luck with them - not sure if I am doing something wrong (maybe I needed a higher absorbency?) or maybe I got a bad batch?
maria m.
Best Lola wash ever to use it keeps youre hands and face really clean it’ even smells good like you won’t regret it if you use it I totally reckon end it is the brand name Lola you can use it day or night
Halley T.
Kennesaw, GA
ok...so almost all the reviews on this product are like copy+pasted so I don't trust them. can I get someone's actual real life opinion on these???
Gabriela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
does anyone feel a difference with using organic vs regular pads?
I just switched to organic tampons and they super tampons from L Organic DO NOT hold. Is the absorbency with super from Lola great? If not, I'll order the super plus.
Erika V.
Are these expensive?
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product worth the price? I haven't heard of anyone I know purchasing these