BY LOLA #26 in Subscription Boxes

100% cotton tampons in plastic applicators. Your own customized assortment. Delivered right to your door when you need them.

• I'm really interested in this! Especially since i...Be the first to answer!
  • ok...so almost all the reviews on this product are like copy+pasted...3 Answers
  • Do these come in multiple sizes/absorbencies? 1 Answers
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
To begin, this is going to be a long review because I just love these so much and need to share my experience! I discovered this tampon brand through an article I saw on Facebook about "organic" tampons. Right before I discovered the article, I read a story about a young woman that got TSS from her tampons. After looking more into Lola and other tampon brands, I learned that most tampons are made of Rayon and not 100% cotton and if there is cotton, it's usually bleached (CRAZY!). Turns out the other products in tampons actually increase your risk of TSS a lot. Lola is 100% un-bleached cotton and biodegradable applicators (when searching for an "organic" tampon, it is nearly impossible to find ones with an applicator that is not some sort of cardboard). The great thing about this subscription is that it's FREE SHIPPING, only $10 for every order, and you get to customize your box! Every since I started birth control, my flow has been a lot lighter, therefore now I am able to finally find light tampons! In the past I used Playtex Sport tampons and I noticed that they had a slight weird odor when I removed them (not the typical period odor) (sorry TMI probably). With Lola, I do not smell anything at all, which to me is a plus because it makes me feel cleaner. I also do not have any problems with leakage in them. They are a tad bit more difficult to insert compared to your typical drugstore tampon, but it is still fairly easy. Therefore, I would not give a Lola tampon to someone using tampons for the first time. Overall, I definitely recommend these tampons! I don't even have to worry about going to the store to buy tampons anymore since they're shipped right to my house!
Note: You can 1 or 2 boxes shipped to your house every month or every other month. Each box comes with 18 tampons.
Kim B.
Kim B.
I haven't received this yet but I had to share the deal I got with the Influenster community. I signed up for a new 2 box subscription which only costs $9 right now. But with a referral code I was able to save an additional $5 off and pay only $4 for my first delivery. If you're interested in trying them use my referral code KBAILEY6 to get $5 off your first order! I will update this to a real review once I receive them.

Update 9/25 - I love this product and everything the company stands for. These work great and I haven't had any issues with leaks. They're small and can fit easily in your pocket. I recently tested the Tampax Pocket Pearl and I dislike them so much even though I've always been a Tampax Pearl user. I made the switch to natural tampons by using Lola and I am so glad that I did.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI
You wouldn't think you needed to read the ingredients on your tampons, but I dare you to go look. Why is there Rayon in my tampons? Gross. I'll take these 100% cotton tampons any day. They are conveniently delivered to my door, customized to suit my "needs" as far as absorbency, and just as, if not more comfortable than any of the name brand tampons. You can get referral codes so save on your first delivery, but after that it hovers around $9-$10 for two boxes of 16 tampons. Yes!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
New Orleans, LA
For some reason I'm terrible about keeping tampons handy and this service is kind of amazing. The best part is you can customize your box so you don't get stuck with sizes you almost never use. You can also stop and start your subscription at any time. The price is a bit high but I think worth it for getting to pick what you want and delivered straight to your door. They're also 100% cotton based, no additives. I like that I'm putting something natural in my body.
Jackeline g.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
It is comfortable to use and I personally like it more than the felt type applicators that are usually used because it is easier to pick the product with a brush and if you want to share with another person you do not have to take the product from an applicator that has already used other. Come on, it is comfortable as an applicator if you use it only, but allows you to share it hygienically.
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
Little Rock, AR
The greatest idea of all time. I despise grocery stores. I extra despise grocery stores when I'm on my period. Not having to go shopping for tampons when I get my period is the best. I get two boxes delivered every two weeks. I live that you can chose the amount of each size tampon you want in your box! And I love knowing there's just 100% cotton and no added chemicals going into my body.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a great way to get personal care products! The price is great and you can customize your box to fit your needs. Easy to order, change your subscription, skip a month, etc. I have found it hard to find the absorption type I personally needed from local stores so being able to choose exactly what I need and customize the box with different levels really made me happy.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Yo en particular sufro mucho de sangrado en mi periodo siempre que puedo adquirir estos productos , lo hago sin pensarlo ya que aveces tengo muchas actividades en la universidad y me hace mucha falta este tipo de cosas, y mas si me lo entregan a la puerta de mi casa , al igual que todas las mujeres nos gusta la comodidad y aun mas si vivimos un día a dia muy ajitado
VE1141189 Merwill U.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Lola was packaged very well. I loved the simple look of it and it really didn't look like a box of tampons. The individual tampons were small and I liked them because they were easy to take with me and put in a wallet or purse. They didn't perform exactly like I hoped but I will be buying again. They didn't hold as well as others.
Halley T.
Halley T.
Leesburg, GA
ok...so almost all the reviews on this product are like copy+pasted so I don't trust them. can I get someone's actual real life opinion on these???
Erika V.
Erika V.
Are these expensive?
I just switched to organic tampons and they super tampons from L Organic DO NOT hold. Is the absorbency with super from Lola great? If not, I'll order the super plus.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
turner, ME
Is this product worth the price? I haven't heard of anyone I know purchasing these
Ashlee J.