BY LOLA #19 in Subscription Boxes

100% cotton tampons in plastic applicators. Your own customized assortment. Delivered right to your door when you need them.

• does anyone feel a difference with using organic vs regul...3 Answers
  • 1. Do they come with an applicator? If so is it plastic o...2 Answers
  • Where can you find this brand?1 Answers
Andrea B.
I started this subscriotion about 4 months ago, and its been an adjusmet. I order the night and day pads plus the regular and super tampons. I like the price and i like that they get delivered even better. One of the adjustment has been the cardboard applicator. It can get a bit uncomfortable, specially at the end of your period when you start getting a bit dry. The size: they are big. ENORMOUS! Well compares to what i used to buy. But i did notice a difference in the blood color and smell. Sorry for the tmi. The blood now looks like blood. It doesnt turn dark. The smell is non existant. I dont know if the chemicals in non organic products can actually affect that. But im glad that it is sonething i dont worry about anymore.
Heather H.
I’ve had a subscription for a few months and can’t imagine going back to store-bought! UB soft was my go-to before I found these and using UB now just doesn’t feel right. Not only is Lola delivered to you when you want it, but the quality of tampon is so much better than anything you find in the store. I would recommend people to subscribe all day long! At least those of us that need assistance once a month...
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
While the company has been a long time favorite of mine, they recently-ish came out with cardboard applicator tampons, making the entire menstrual experience completely biodegradable. I got my first box with the new applicators this month and I found myself falling in love with the company all over again. The subscription for a box with the cardboard applicator is $2 less than the plastic, but you can only customize your box with Regular and Super. I have been an organic tampon fanatic for a while now and I will NEVER EVER use anything else.
K W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this subscription! You get to pick your quantity based on your needs and frequency. Your able to skip a month if you dont need your products and if you need your producys earlier than expect the customer really does there best to accomodate you. The quality is great as well. Subscription as low as $9 shipling included
Heather D.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I absolutely love Lola! It comes in the mail and it’s only cotton! I had no idea how many chemicals were in regular tampons..... super gross. There is a basic plastic applicator. They are a little pricey but they work, there comfortable, and you know what your putting into your body.
Kathy R.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the idea that these tampons are 100% cotton making them one of the few organic tampons in the market. However, for $10 per box of 18, these are on the pricey side. But, I suppose that's the price to pay for customization, convenience, and organic cotton. The product themselves absorb just as good as drugstore tampons, except for the super plus. I am on the very heavy side during the 1st day so I will stick to my box of Kotex super plus tampons for overnight. But, I survive the day with the super, regular, and light absorptions.
Jessika A.
I really love Lola tampons. They are organic cotton. You can customize your own box and get them every month or every 2 months. It costs $10 for a box of 18. This is on the pricey side, but I’ve heard so much about other name brand tampons that is a little scary, so I think this is a great compromise if you want to know exactly what you are putting in your body. I’ve never had an issue with leaking with these either.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love lola. Their products are quality and fantastic. The box of tampons I ordered had a sweet little saying on it "this too shall pass (and until it does, we're here for you)"
e h.
DC
This is the best tampon I’ve ever used! I love that Lola uses organic cotton and discloses their ingredients! I love this company and will continue to purchase their products!
Erin M.
San Antonio, TX
I have been nothing but pleased with my Lola experience. I love that I can schedule (and skip) shipments as well as customize the number of light, regular, and super tampons in the box. I tried these as a result of seeing several ads on Facebook, and eventually bit the bullet about a year ago.
Halley T.
Atlanta, GA
ok...so almost all the reviews on this product are like copy+pasted so I don't trust them. can I get someone's actual real life opinion on these???
Gabriela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
does anyone feel a difference with using organic vs regular pads?
I just switched to organic tampons and they super tampons from L Organic DO NOT hold. Is the absorbency with super from Lola great? If not, I'll order the super plus.
Erika V.
Are these expensive?
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this product worth the price? I haven't heard of anyone I know purchasing these