Yasmin C.
libiana facil de manejar sus cerdas juntan todo al instante nop es como que tengas que regresar a recojer lo mismo de nuebo asi que me gusta se me hace util en mi ogar
preeti p.
It seems ok ok product to me but yea it cleans the floor really well and goes to the corners too..so useful for house cleaning
Mercy I.
Fresno, CA
❤❤❤❤❤❤ .
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it 💕
You need this in your life . Because there’s broom is amazing lol
Bruna R.
MMelhor vasoura e pá que conheço, os pelos da vasoura e bem resistentes ele não abri cm facilidade e tem muita qualidade
Jessica v.
Portjervis NY
This product is very useful.  Gets the job done.  Not to expensive . Bigger brisles onthe Broom to pick HP more dift and the dust Pan is awesome to
Tiffany G.
I need it. Because I cleaning in the house everyday keep it clean and fresh. Brush and broom is old need new one.
Adrieanna R.
Hesperia, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these brooms. They work so well somehow better than the other ones. They last for a long time fairly cheap. Love these brooms!
Riah j.
This product helps me around the house alot, i have a very bad back and i cannot bend down to sweep into the crooks and cranies of my flat, this broom fits into any awkward space and it easily picks up dirt.