LOL Surprise! OMG Winter Chill Big Wig Fashion Doll & Madame Queen Doll with 25 Surprises

O.M.G! We sisters are ready to slay the ultimate winter vacay. We?re after chill vibes and space to cre8 at the top of the world, where the snow sparkles and the wifi is weak. Let?s kick back in our coziest looks for the Winter Chill adventure that is snow outrageous. Unbox 25 surprises, including L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Winter Chill fashion doll ? Big Wig ? and her sister ? Madame Queen. Big Wig has highly detailed features, beautiful hair, and her own boss babe style. She's the big sister to fan favorite L.O.L. Surprise! character, Madame Queen, who is also included. The dolls come with a totally unique unboxing experience in a Winter Chill themed package. Open the side to unbox your fashion doll and reveal surprises. Big Wig's fashions are ready to be unboxed from fabulous garment bags, her shoes have their own shoebox, and her hat box holds her accessories. Slide off the icy silhouette to reveal her picture. Find the ribbon and pull to spin around to find her bio and then reveal Big Wig in her

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Winter Chill Big Wig Fashion Doll & Madame Queen Doll with 25 Surprises!
How would you rate this product?
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
I bought this for my daughter in the sale for £25. The real price was £50. I am totally happy I bought it in the sale. My daughter has played with it non stop since she has had it. You get loads of little product inside. This set had a little baby doll to which she plays all the time. The doll looks super real. Hands feet the lot. It is pricy but you can tell why. The cloths have just stated to come apart and had since December which I think is fab. Everyone should get there little girl this doll. Keeps them busy for a long time.

Looking for your answer?