HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & Bandageslol surprise!
LOL Surprise! Little & Big Girls 7-Pk Cotton Panties

L.O.L. Surprise! Little & Big Girls 7-Pk. Cotton Panties

by lol surprise!

Showcasing her favorite characters from L.O.L. Surprise!, this seven-pack of panties from Handcraft is designed in comfy cotton. Includes 7 pairs of briefs in assorted designs. All cotton. Machine washable. Imported. Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales . Web ID: 6161133.

Web ID: 6161133

Includes 7 pairs of briefs in assorted designs; All cotton; Machine washable; Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.O.L. Surprise! Little & Big Girls 7-Pk. Cotton Panties!
Christian  A.
Janesville, WI
We just got done with potty training not to long ago and these are my daughter's favorite!! She says they feel really comfy and like sleeping in them!! The designs are cool and she really loves being able to wear them instead of pull ups!!
Alexiz M.
Atlanta, MI
I am looking for kid underwear size medium for my sister she is having a hard time with finding clothes she likes and she loves LOL surprise so if anyone is willing to send her some she would be so happy thank you.
Katrina M.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought these for my daughter because she loves L.O.L. the only negative I have is that they fit a little smaller than other brands. I'm not sure why. My daughter wears a 6 and these fit more like a 4. They are super cute though, so just purchase a size up so they fit properly.
T.B.T.15 0.
Annandale, VA
I know i know i do hace indies but i'm just so upsese with lol dolls but i Will recommend this to You and kids.
Kesha B.
Galloway, NJ
These are so cute. I bought for my 7 year old daughter who is in love with L.O.L surprise dolls. She has plain panties but she would def choose these LOL doll ones before she would even put the plain ones on
Jamie B.
Texarkana, TX
For the price these panties are as expected! My daughter loves the fit and are cute! Not the best quality but not horrible. Since our toddler is growing so quick they work for the time we need them.
Courtney A.
Concord
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loved them and thought they were super cute! The price was reasonable as well.
member-470ae8bbe
My child loves lol even panties ! These where so nice for her . The where in great condition and she loved them
Asma B.
Holly Springs, NC
Purchased at: Target
Good quality... nice material. Girls love to own these. Surely gona buy these again soon for my three daughters. The size chart need to improve. The mentioned size was quite big on my daughters
Vaniece K.
Staten Island, NY
They are cute soft and my daughter wears them all the time. Cotton are always great for little girls. If you are in a pinch I would recommend. It’s cute to give the girls character just to have some fun.

Looking for your answer?