L.O.L. Surprise! Biggie Pet serie 1: M.C. Hammy

by lol surprise!

L.O.L. Surprise! dolls were on a TOP SECRET mission when their pet went missing! Find surprise clues across the Eye Spy Series to help find their pet!Unbox 15+ surprises with L.O.L. Surprise! Biggie Pets! Will you get 2 or 3 babies? Or maybe food babies? It's a surprise! L.O.L. Surprise! Biggie Pets have tons of surprises inside and include wear-and-share accessories for you! Use the Eye Spy Series spy glasses to find codes and unlock surprises! * L.O.L. Surprise! Biggie Pets- M.C. Hammy with 15+ surp...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.O.L. Surprise! Biggie Pet serie 1: M.C. Hammy!
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
This is such a cute little toy. My daughter loves everything from the LOL doll line. The best part is how all the little clothing and accessories are placed in these cute little blind bags. It makes opening the toy just as fun as playing with it. But after like a day it just sits there🤣
Melissa R.
L.O.L. Surprise! Biggie Pet serie 1: M.C. Hammy uploaded by Melissa R.
Trae muchas cositas y el animalito pueden usarlo como caltera oh como alcancia. Trae collar, muchos accesorios miniaturas. No lo recomiendo para menores de 5 años ya que bueden ser peligrosas las piezas pequeñas.
Taylor L.
Leighton, AL
I love the fact its a piggy bank but these pieces scare me being so little. I dont like the big price that comes along with it either considering I have 3 girls crazy about lol dolls! Every piece is hidden in kinnect sand which is cute but definitely not for kids 6 and under..
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
L.O.L. Surprise! Biggie Pet serie 1: M.C. Hammy uploaded by Rachel C.
I hvent seen theses in a while...we got bon bon pet I love this product and all lol that I have bought ...we have quite the collection now ...the disco ball is one of my favorites just because u can display it so nicely on a shelve or anywhere u want we love the omg dolls as well they are so realistic ...Lol forever
T.B.T.15 0.
Annandale, VA
I like it becuase It has a small baby and small chicle and i never usted this product but i recommend this to You and kids hope You like it.
Stephanie  A.
Columbus, GA
My daughter is obsessed with everything LOL Surprise so this one was perfect for her.It came with the pet ,accessories,and of course the surprises inside the pet.There are alot of little pieces,but it keeps my daughter entertained for hours.
patricia C.
Berea, KY
My daughter absolutely loved this! It came with so many different things she walks around with it everywhere its also a piggy bank which I thought was pretty cool!
Sally G.
Hagerstown, MD
My daughter carries her pet from the straps everywhere she goes. She love that it's not tiny like the other lol toys and that it also services as a pig bank.
Victoria  C.
Marshfield, MA
I understand there’s always a new hype when it comes to toys each year. This ONE product, I can’t get over the fact that yes there’s cool things within the surprises for the children, but the prices? I feel like they become a little too pricey, but I mean they must make a killing with how popular they are
Linda R.
Gibsonburg, OH
These are so much fun for the littles! I’ve bought all of these biggie pet series for my daughter! They are quite expensive around 30$ BUT if you keep up with them on Amazon they usually will have a price cut and have them on sale for 15$!

Looking for your answer?