BY LOKAI #3 in Accessories

Kathryn F.
Lokai bracelets are a wonderful way to be mindful in your everyday life. They help you stay in control and humble when you're at the top of your game, and hopeful when you're going through difficult times. Many of their products also provide the opportunity to donate to charities to make our world a better place.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is actually one of my favorite accessories, it's so cute, it goes with everything And i love the range of colors it comes in. The reason I gave it three stars is because of the price - $18 for a bracelet is a major turn off. So I buy the offbrand version of these so I can get the look but not the price.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Review for: Dead Sea Mud & Mt. Everest Water - Wildlife Camo Large more...
This has to be one of my must have in my wrist, I normally wear every thing on my left hand b cause I'm right handed and don't like to have anything in that wrist but this I absolutely love and I don't mind wearing it.
Stacey M.
I wear my bracelet withe everything. It seriously goes with all of my clothes which I love.  One of the things I really like about my Lokai bracelet is the fact that I can wear it while I work out.  The company itself has a great mission which just enhances the product even more.
J v.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i just adore these so much! i am buying some for stocking stuffers for my family and friends for the holidays. they look great with any outfit and i feel like it gives any outfit an edge. they are affordable which is a huge plus in my book and how could you go wrong
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Lokai bracelets are very cute and not flashy! They keep it simple and have a cause behind color for everyone of them! They aren’t expensive and they look good with pretty much anything! I see everyone wearing them all the time! Very hip thing.
Mikayla H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love wearing this so so so much!! Always is so flattering on me as well as many of my friends. So comfortable and such a perfect design to fit flawlessly!!! I absolute would purchase again and recommend you buy as well
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Lokai! I buy these all the time when they come out with limited edition colors and I especially love that some of the money goes to good causes. The last one I bought supported animal shelters! Great company
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Review for: All Sizes - 7 Inches more...
I wanted one of these so bad because of the hype. I finally bought one and now I never wear it. It was over $20 for a rubber bracelet.. it’s very trendy and I love the message behind it but the cost is ridiculous
Eva C.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This is just another example of something people will pay anything form these are like those bands that came out about ten years back that people believed were helping them balance better. Bunch of bogus bull.
Samantha R.
Are these bracelets expensive?
Caroline  S.
Where can you buy this at?
Kristen B.
Since these bracelets are a rubbery material do they break easily?
Kjersten J.
How easily do these break? I'm concerned they won't last.
Monet H.
Has anyone noticed a difference since wearing this bracelet? Do you wear it all day and shower/sleep with it ?