Logona Exfoliating Cream

by Logona

Ultra gentle, deep hygiene Logona Organic Aloe Exfoliating Cream refreshes your complexion and refines your skin texture. Finely ground mineral particles and gentle cleansers loosen impurities lodged in pores and remove dead skin cells and flakes. The natural composition of oils of organic wild rose, olive, jojoba and almond, plus extracts of organic aloe vera, green tea and Damascus rose, nourishes your skin and protects it from drying out. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Logona Exfoliating Cream!
How would you rate this product?
I've tried several products from Logona and they were all light scented (I purchased hypoallergenic products as well). I haven't had any complaints about their product. I switched to this brand after I had some allergic reactions toward Clarins. This is a great facial product if you're looking for something lightly (natural) scented or non-frangrance or organic ingredients.
Weslaco, TX
Im really into exfoliating creams because I think exfoliating is really important and should be in your skincare routine! It works amazing and makes my skin seem for cleaner and fresher
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am an exfoliating cream junkie! This is a great one and it helps me balance out my dry skin! It is definitely not too harsh and is a great product!
Brooklyn, NY
If you're looking for a light smelling exfoliator this is the one for you, it's gentle on the skin and makes your skin soft
Psoriasis