Logitech Z623 2.1 Speaker System, THX-Certified

by Logitech

Experience the big, bold and 2.1 surround sound with the Z623 Speaker System from Logitech. With this speaker system you will hear-and feel-immersive audio from 200 watts (RMS) of power that brings music, movies, and games to life. It comes with multiple inputs and a built-in headphone jack, which makes it easy to get great sound from up to three audio devices. Besides, two-satellite setup and a powerful subwoofer give you big sound-even in large spaces. And integrated controls put you in command-dial the volume and bass up or down to customize your listening experience. With all these features and more, the Z623 2.1 Speaker System lets you rediscover the art of listening - all around the room.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Logitech Z623 2.1 Speaker System, THX-Certified!
How would you rate this product?
Imperial, CA
Logitech Z623 2.1 Speaker System, THX-Certified uploaded by Raul R.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I'm obsessed with this speaker system! I am a music producer and this speaker system is extremely helpful when making music as the sound coming out of the speakers are crisp and clear. I love the fact that it has buttons and knobs to adjust the volume but also the bass! The best part is that it has an aux input so whenever you can't listen on speaker, you can just connect your headphones/earbuds! I highly recommend this product, it is very cheap for such high quality.
Minneapolis
Clear sound, but purchased them for my TV since it said that they could be programmed to control the volume via my TV remote, and I am unable to get it to work. Might be operator error but it seems like it is complicated since I still have not been able to figure this out after a week of trying.
Greensburg, IN
Bought these speakers as they were priced at a decent price. At first I was kind of questionable about buying cheap speakers and upon arriving home and plugging them in, they surprised me by how well they sounded. I definitely would recommend these speakers to anyone that is looking for speakers at a low cost.
Irvine, CA
My S/O and I bought this set to use in our office, and we couldn't be more pleased! For the price, you get some good quality sound with some speakers that don't take up too much desk space. We love Logitech products, and this is something else to add to the list :)
loveland, co
Logitech has some of the best products out there for some very affordable prices. I love buying their speakers and even steering wheels online for gaming they are easy to use and set up very simple and work amazing so I buy frequently from them.
Rockford, IL
This system delivers incredible sound. It is great for gaming and even better for music and videos. I've always been a fan of Logitech products and this is my first sound system. It has exceeded all of my expectations.
Le Mars, IA
I use this in my classroom as a music teacher. The sound quality is excellent, and adjustable volume on the upper speakers is absolutely perfect. The bass can be overwhelming with the speaker though, so I recommend you keep the volume on the bass relatively low-it is a very powerful speaker.
Sykesville , MD
Fantastic speaker set. I bought mine and then watched a film with them on, I got a wonderful combination of noise complaints and compliments. Powerful sub with quality speakers, you'll never have to buy speakers again. 4 years old and mine work wonderfully. LOVE them!
Milwaukee, WI
Best bang for your buck speakers in my opinion. If you're looking for inexpensive speakers for a small area, these will do just fine. Depending on the song, can get a little crackly on the highs, but bass is pretty darn good.
Titusville
These things are really loud and sound great. Have had them for a while now and haven't had a problem with sound quality. The cable popped out the back of a speaker but that was from careless handling.