BY LOGITECH

Enjoy listening to your favorite songs, movies and games with this high-quality speaker system by logitech. it features plug and play technology that allows easy connection with your video game console, dvd player and mp3 player. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Abby S.
Pickerington, OH
We Definitely enjoy these at our house. We watch shows on our smart phones, and with this, our house sounds like a movie theater. It was a great purchase, and was well-worth the investment. It is extremely simple to use, and even has a hand-held volume control. I highly recommend.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I bought this a few years ago and it has lasted a very long time! Great for computer gaming or listening to your favorite streaming radio~ I love the quality bass sound and it doesn't muffle or sound distorted. Plus, the price is hard to beat when you know the sound is key!
Melody G.
I love my new Logitech speakers. The sound is great, the quality exactly what I would expect from a well known brand. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to upgrade their ear candy. From music to gaming, I look forward to hearing it all!
Shiy C.
Redlands, CA
Got these for boyfriend and so far they are working great. The sound is nice and clear for the price you pay
Robby K.
Darien, IL
Purchased from university book store for roughly $160. More than enough sound for any dorm room whether it is used on your computer for music or plugged into your TV to enhance your movie watching experience. Loud enough for a small party or gathering or use within your home, definitely loud enough to get you written up by your RA (personal experience) haha
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
Gets the job done for cheap, has good sound quality and is definitely loud enough. big enough but not too big; it fits nicely on any desk or dresser, etc. I high recommend, all you have to do is plus it into a device and plug it into a wall outlet and its all that simple.
Lindsay B.
N Charleston, SC
My husband is an audio engineer, with a set of speakers worth hundreds of dollars--but he uses these Logitechs almost exclusively, even for mixing! They're clear and crisp, and overall the sound is excellent. I'm especially fond of the volume control attachment that allows him to plug in his headphones when it's time to keep his work to himself.
Ciera F.
Galloway, OH
Very nice set! I was I was a little apprehensive trying to choose a good system for my home, but I'm happy with my purchase. Very good, clear sound.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
I have mines in my bedroom & it keeps me from having to turn the volume to adjust during commercials or channel changes. Great for watching music channels as well.
Dee M.
Bolivar, MO
For a litte sub and two tiny speakers, these pack a hell of a punch!! The bass is amazing, the volume goes really high, and you don't hear rattling like some computer speakers have.
Thania B.
Where would they sell these exact ones?