Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 uploaded by Rachid L.Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 uploaded by Jack L.Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 uploaded by joana c.

BY LOGITECH #8 in Keyboards & Mice

Wireless convenience

With a wireless range of up to 10 m (33 ft)*, you can turn up the volume of your favorite video, browse the web, blog, chat and more, all from the comfort of your couch.

Stylish, minimalist design

This ultrathin keyboard with low-profile keys is compact, but still provides comfortable, quiet typing. Store it upright for added convenience in your living room.

Multi-touch touchpad

No need for a separate mouse thanks to the large 3.5 inch, built-in touchpad, which also works with Windows 8.

More power

You pop the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver in your notebook and leave it there. You can even add more devices. Plug it. Forget it. Add to it. Learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver.

Buy on Walmart*
Anna C.
I have not had any issues with this keyboard. It works well and it has a track pad on it, so what more can you ask for!  The keys are relatively quiet, so typing won't annoy anyone around you.
I originally bought this so I can be lazy and sit on my bed while typing on my laptop that extended its monitor to my TV...and it works very well for that.

The only things that I would like to point out is that sometimes it take a while to connect to something that it is paired with, and that I have torn apart my fingers many times to get the batteries and USB plug out.
Rachid L.
The Logitech K400 is a wireless keyboard and works up to 10 meters away from the receiver.It could control your laptop, Desktop pc or even your TV also has a large multi-touch touchpad.
Lindsey P.
Techie Expert Level 1
My laptop keys have been going out left and right, so I bought this until I am able to upgrade from HP to a MacBook.

I typically just sit it right on top of my laptop's keyboard or directly in front of it, but the wireless USB will allow you to extend the range to across the room.

It's slightly smaller than a regular keyboard, but still comfortable to type on. The enter, shift, and backspace keys are a little small and easy to miss, though.

The trackpad is a little "laggy". In other words, sometimes it doesn't quite pick up your finger. This is most likely just due to water or other residues being left on my fingers, though.

Overall, a decent little keyboard and a lifesaver for me.
Steven D.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I purchased this as a refurbished solution for use with my home theater PC attached to my living room TV.  The integrated touch pad works great so I don't need a mouse & keyboard both lying around.  The only trouble I have is occasional unresponsiveness from my touch pad, but that is usually alleviated by turning it off and on a few times.  I wouldn't want to use this as my every day keyboard because of it's relatively basic design, but it gets the job done very well for what I ask of it.
Sara R.
I used this keyboard for the first time a couple months ago and I really liked the added mouse pad feature. It eliminates the need for buying both a wireless mouse and a wireless keyboard separately.
April A.
Kannapolis, NC
I use this keyboard for my computer that's connected to my 55-inch television and it's perfect so far. I haven't had any issues with the computer (that's on the other side of the room, around 15 feet away) not recognizing what I'm typing or clicking on the keyboard and you don't have to point it in the direction of the computer. I'm not sure if you have to do that with any other wireless devices (except remotes), but it's great not to have to do it. The keyboard is lightweight but sturdy and it's not big and bulky. I bought it from Amazon.com for under $20 (I think it was $18.99) during a Logitech sale around Christmas and think it's a great buy for the price. And the 2 AA batteries are included, which I thought was pretty cool. I'd definitely recommend.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Mouse was a little annoying I prefer to actually hold it in my hand so I returned it but otherwise no complaints if you wanna fell like your on a laptop when your on your computer go for it
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
I have this keyboard, and have had it for about a year and a half. Honestly I hate I payed $30 for this. When I'm typing the mouse moves somehow and deletes things on accident. Sentences highlight themselves, and it's super sensitive even after changing the settings. I'm not sure what to do with this mess of a thing. It's sad because it was working very well at first. Of course after I can't return it is when it messes up. I would not recommend this keyboard. Save yourself some annoyance.
Henry D.
One receiver connects the keyboard and trackpad. I love using it to setup new computers quickly. No need to fumble around with two devices. Also great for a htpc
Brandon B.
Cocoa, FL
A little small, but understandably so for a portable keyboard. It worked very well with my PC from across the room, I only needed to plug in the USB adapter and i was all set.

Pros:
• Lightweight & Portable
• Built-in track pad
• Decent wireless range

Cons:
• The on-off switch design could be improved
• If there is any residue on your fingers or the track pad (water, sweat, etc.), the track pad has trouble following your movement
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
What's the best way to set up a PC home theater? HDMI, Chromecast, or something else?