Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac, Gray uploaded by Bridget C.Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac, Gray uploaded by Katie C.

BY LOGITECH

Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac: Logitech unifying receiver Light-powered keyboard charges itself with lamplight or sunlight, indoors or outdoors 1/3" thick, streamlined keyboard Mac key layout Works right out of the box; no software installation required Logitech Solar App shows battery power PVC-free construction Advanced 2.4GHz wireless Logitech unifying receiver Color: gray see more...

Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
I love this keyboard. I had one for my Windows computer before I became a Mac girl and was happy to find the Mac version. I love that it is solar which means it never needs batteries or to be plugged in to be recharged. I do not like, however, that it is not bluetooth. My USB ports are precious and I had to give one up. You with think that since Mac's are bluetooth capable that they would come out with a bluetooth solar power keyboard, but I have yet to find one for the Mac!
Mary Beth F.
St Petersburg, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
This keyboard works very well with my Mac and makes it easier to type up documents and work papers. I recommend this keyboard for people who need to type often or have long fingers.
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
A family member of mine has been looking into this product. They are not entirely sure whether or not they should purchase it. But at the moment they are close to making a decision based off of the reviews and research they've done.
Janelle C.
NEW YORK, NY
Love this keyboard! You'll never have to worry about putting batteries in ever again. Ambient light and sunlight will charge this product, so unless you work in a dark room 100% of the time, it'll serve your needs.
cossette a.
I have the mac book computer which comes with the wireless keyboard and honestly it has to be one of the best. Even though it runs out of batter every 2 months its still the best.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
Very easy to use, decent size and at Walmart it's about $60 with tax. I've seen it over priced other places so shop Walmart if you can.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Techie Expert Level 3
Wireless keyboards are ideal. Logitech makes quality products that are normally better than the brand of the computer itself.
Wes T.
Middletown, OH
I used this in school. Made it easy to take notes, and was easy and light to carry around!
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
To the owners of this product: how well does it work? Does it hold up well?
Valerie S.
Oh my goodness! I never knew they had solar powered keyboards. Totally beats having to charge the batteries every month or so. How well does this thing work and is it with the money?