BY LOGITECH

Wireless mouse delivers the perfect mix of performance and precision with a micro-precise scroll wheel; comfortable, compact shape and three full years of battery life. Innovative, micro-precise wheel packs more grooves per millimeter for the ultimate navigation experience and makes scrolling through long web pages faster and easier. Plus, the built-in tilt wheel lets you move backward and forward on the Web. Advanced optical tracking delivers laser-grade precision over the most challengin FEATURES: Optical Wireless Radio Frequency Black USB Scroll Wheel 3 Button(s) see more...

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Techie Expert
This is awesome for a laptop if you want a good wireless mouse. It's super easy to install and use and it works really smooth!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Does the job. Nice and comfortable in your hand and small for travel. The only downside is it eats through batteries.
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
I got this mouse because I needed a convenient portable mouse, and I did not want to keep hassling over a wire.

It has a long lasting battery that can be changed and an on/off switch to save battery when not in use. Overall I would purchase again.
Amy N.
Amy N.
A good, simple wireless mouse. Nothing fancy here, just clickers and a scroll wheel. Battery life is pretty good, wireless is controlled through a receiver so there's no annoying Bluetooth hassles. Comes in a variety of colours and the price is pretty good. I'd buy it again.
Renee' H.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
These a one of the best mouse products I have used. We have never had any problems with any of them we have had. We use ours everyday and no problems. And the price is great . It's very easy to use and set up. Overall satisfaction all around.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
Nice mouse...mine is navy blue,black,with gray. I've had had this mouse almost a year. The battery that it came with is still full of juice. I so far had have no problems. I like the wheel,how it can forward and back page. No wire to fuss with on limit length.
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
Excellent wireless mouse. I have one that I have used for quite some time without any issues. The cursor stays steady when I need it to, and the connection always stays strong. The best part is not having a cord that always gets in the way.
monica a.
monica a.
Excellent wireless mouse. I have one that I have used for quite some time without any problems. The cursor stays constant when I need it, and the connection always stays strong. The best part is not having a cable that always gets in the way.
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Excelente ratón inalámbrico. Tengo una que he utilizado durante bastante tiempo sin problemas. El cursor se mantiene constante cuando lo necesito, y la conexión siempre se mantiene fuerte. La mejor parte es no tener un cable que siempre se interpone en el camino.