BY LOGITECH

Jessica G.
Howell, MI
I have this keyboard and it is the best in the world. Wireless is the way to go. I got mine at Wal-Mart. I have seen it these at Target, Best Buy and even on Amazon. I recommend them to anyone that is looking for a great wireless keyboard. This is a great keyboard for gamers as well because you can stand up take it with you across the room.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is the exact set that I use for work. the move towards wireless is super convenient and the USB port can be easily stored away within the device so you don't misplace it. There;s no delay in reaction time.  Would def recommend.
Doreen M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love you keyboard and wireless mouse, yeah you were a little bit more then I wanted to spend- but you are worth it. Never sticks, always smooth. Best keyboard I have had.
Heather C.
North Little Rock, AR
I do not have this prouduct personally but my parents do. They have it connected to their TV and love it
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
Love the features of this keyboard very good quality and work perfects great buy overall would recommend to anyone