BY LOGITECH

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard for Apple iPad mini: Comfortable EasyType keys Shortcut keys for commands like copy, paste, undo and more Frees up screen space on your Apple iPad mini Doubles as a cover to protect your iPad's screen when not in use Scissor-type key construction Up to 3 months battery life 30' Bluetooth range Includes USB charging cable Color: white see more...

Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS
I needed something affordable to use to write papers for school when my computer broke, so I opted to get a keyboard for my iPad Mini. I'm a college student on a budget and this keyboard is very affordable and if great quality. I've been using it for almost a year now and it still works great. It does take a little getting used to because of how small the keys are, but that's no fault of the keyboard, rather just a result of having an iPad Mini. It's also so much easier to transport my iPad than my Mac so it is a lot more convenient for classes.
Nicole R.
La Crosse, WI
I like this case because of how durable they are and how well the keyboard works. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because when you slide your iPad into the keyboard the long way it puts a decent amount of pressure on your screen. But overall it's a great case and well worth the money.
Victoria N.
Calgary , AB
I quite like this. My only issue with this is that you need to remove the iPad from the cover first and then reattach it to stand it up and use it. That's just a little annoying.
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
How long do the buttons last? Are replacements available for individual keys?