Logitech Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker/Speakerphone uploaded by Denise B.Logitech Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker/Speakerphone uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY LOGITECH

The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen-with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder, or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size-sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum. see more...

Yolanda S.
Waco
1,121 reviews
MY SON IN LAW HAS THIS SPEAKER AND I TELL YOU IT PLAYS SO LOUD YOU WANT MISS YOUR SONG I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A SPEAKER CAUSE OF THE SHAPE OF IT AND I ASK WERE YOU GET THAT I NEED YOU TO BUY ME ONE HE SMILE AND SAID OK MOMMY
Erika A.
Liberal, KS
I recently saw my sister and brother n law have this and I instantly fell in love over this product. That I even bought one for myself and for my father. It is super loud and has a long time use battery. It’s louder than any other product I have used.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
I got this for Christmas and have loved it ever since I got it. It is very loud and hold a great charge! Very durable and great quality sound. It also a great size
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
I absolutely loved me this product. It's loud, has a great battery life and I have dropped it hella times and it still runs strong. I have the original boom and the mega. I like to kick up my party and connect the two together.
Kylee M.
Uniontown, OH
This speaker is perfect for the summer. It is completely waterproof so is great to bring to the pool or beach. One of my other favorite parts of this speaker is that you can link two speakers together for surround sound via the ue boom app.
Suzanne C.
Newark, DE
LOVE this speaker. You can connect more than one together for big sound.. It's a staple for a #backyardbash!
Jennifer O.
Doral, FL
I own two of them, and connect them for a bigger sound. This product its excellent for backyard parties and friends gatherings. The batteries last for hours!, and its Affordable for the good quality product you are getting. Buy this if you want something affordable, make you friends buy another one so you can always have someone to connect to!@
Beisnel V.
Es un excelente producto. Me encanta, lo recomiendo a todos y los invito a usarlo, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Linda C.
Love these brand of speakers !! I take them anywhere we are going with a crowd !! They have such good loud sound and the best thing is that you can pair two or more tighter to get a while surround sound system !! Absolutely love them
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Fantastic sound! I bought it for my boyfriend as a birthday present and he loves it! We listen to music in the shower just because we can, and he's also gotten into the habit of bringing it to school for his music class that he teaches.
Ines M.