Logitech Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker/Speakerphone uploaded by Vanessa C.Logitech Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker/Speakerphone uploaded by Denise B.

BY LOGITECH #28 in Cell Phone Accessories

The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen-with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder, or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size-sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum. see more...

Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Newark, DE
LOVE this speaker. You can connect more than one together for big sound.. It's a staple for a #backyardbash!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Elk Grove, CA
I absolutely loved me this product. It's loud, has a great battery life and I have dropped it hella times and it still runs strong. I have the original boom and the mega. I like to kick up my party and connect the two together.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
MY SON IN LAW HAS THIS SPEAKER AND I TELL YOU IT PLAYS SO LOUD YOU WANT MISS YOUR SONG I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A SPEAKER CAUSE OF THE SHAPE OF IT AND I ASK WERE YOU GET THAT I NEED YOU TO BUY ME ONE HE SMILE AND SAID OK MOMMY
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Clermont, FL
I got this for Christmas and have loved it ever since I got it. It is very loud and hold a great charge! Very durable and great quality sound. It also a great size
Kylee M.
Kylee M.
Morrisville, NC
This speaker is perfect for the summer. It is completely waterproof so is great to bring to the pool or beach. One of my other favorite parts of this speaker is that you can link two speakers together for surround sound via the ue boom app.