BY LOGITECH

Make music social with ultimate ears boom the wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love, out loud. Its 360-degree speaker design drops bold, immersive sound into any space. Its versatile, go anywhere shape is designed to be as spontaneous as you it brings the music, you bring the friends. And with a water and stain resistant acoustic skin and 15-hour rechargeable battery you re ready for wherever the night takes you. If more friends crash the party, wirelessly connect two ue booms together via the ue boom app to spread the sound and pump up the volume. Ue boom. It s the ultimate... see more...

• I have been considering purchasing a second speaker. Does...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to other other similar speakers in ...6 Answers
  • How much is this 2 Answers
jenn p.
boise, ID
I personally love using this speaker. I use it on a daily basis and connect it to my phone or laptop while doing homework. I have found that the battery life is fantastic and I have used it for much longer than it says. I love the quality of the sound, and it doesnt get worse the louder it is, like many speakers I have used.
Rochelle N.
This speaker gives out really good sound quality but the more you use it it seems like the volume gets softer. The battery life drains quickly if you use it a lot. The speaker is a good size to put in your bicycle because it's like a water bottle size and will fit in. I use to to listen to music while riding my bike around the neighborhood and the volume is loud but can be adjusted to your liking.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
My roommate and I use this speaker when going to the pool and it works great. Not only is it durable and waterproof, the sound quality is great too. It does not get extremely loud but it gets the job done and keeps quality audio coming out. Would recommend for drunk adventures.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
This is the first Bluetooth portable speaker I have purchased. I have heard great things and decided to splurge on a "Northern lights" color for $200. The cylinder packaging it comes in is nice and the yellow charger wire is nice and long. The battery life is great as well. It seems like I go for long periods of time without having to charge it. It gives off a crisp quality sound . It gets really loud and if you have an app you can connect 2 speakers at the same time for even louder sound. It is use it for camping trips, bbqs, hotel rooms, bathroom etc. It states that is is waterproof but I have yet to test it. It is also great for watching movies on your laptop. Love how portable it is and I would recommend this to everyone.
Joy J.
ORANGEVALE, CA
Love love love my Boom! It's become a summer BBQ staple, as I can place it in the corner of my backyard and the sound fills the space perfectly. It sounds good indoors too, but I feel like outdoors is really where the Boom shines. Great volume potential with clear sound, and super durable (my toddler has beat up on this quite a bit!), but also sleek and unobtrusive. I've tried comparable speakers and the Boom remains my fave for outdoor use.
Chinaija O.
This is hands down the best portable speaker I've ever used. It has a really long battery life, the sound is really crisp, and the volume gets really loud. It was super easy to connect with my phone and even easier to use. I've even used this in my car, on a lazy day when I didn't feel like messing around with my FM transmitter. The price gave me a bit of sticker shock, but it was definitely worth it.
Allison C.
Reno, NV
LOOOOVE! This is my first ever purchase of portable speakers. I know, it's pretty pricey, however with T-mobile your able to go on a payment plan so thats what I'm doing. Aside from the price the quality of these speakers are just insane! They're waterproof and honestly one of the loudest portable speakers I've ever really seen. Not to mention, syncing capabilities where if you have 2 UE speaker products your able to pair them together. I have both the UE Boom and UE Roll and together i honestly believe I can throw a party.
Amanda V.
Woodbury, MN
Sound and Bass on this is large and in charge. The speaker is very durable and even touts water proofing! Great for weekends at the lake in the summer or family get together to avoid cooking. The silicon body can be a finger print magnet but overall the sound is great and the durability is even better. Two of these babies can even pair together to do surround sound!
Isomara T.
Worcester, MA
If you're looking for 360 surround sound then stop what you're doing and look no further! This bad boy is your go to guy! Not too pricey for ipx 7 water resistancy! Super easy to pair up with any Bluetooth! And super easy to haul around ( it's the size of a water bottle) you can use one or if you have two of these pair them up for l & r or ultimate surround sound!
Tanisha S.
Raleigh, NC
The packaging is a very cool looking sleek cylinder. A push on the indentation in the middle pops it open to reveal this speaker that includes a neon yellow charger and cable, which I like because I definitely won't get it mixed up with my other many chargers. I was impressed with the quality of sound from this speaker. There's a corresponding app that you can use to control the speaker from your phone. I love the UE Boom so much I went out and bought a second one!
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Are these loud and how much do they go for?
Stephanie D.
Washington, DC
How does this compare to other other similar speakers in the market (I.e. beats Pill, Bose Bluetooth)
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth, VA
I have been considering purchasing a second speaker. Does anyone ever use 2 at once? Does it work well or does one lag?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
How much is this
Bethany S.
Stourbridge
Do I buy on of these for my bed room if not please suggest another brand or make for my bedroom :-)