Logitech Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Cyan Blue (980-000685) uploaded by Bailey A.Logitech Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Cyan Blue (980-000685) uploaded by Amelia S.

BY LOGITECH

Make music social with ultimate ears boom the wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love, out loud. Its 360-degree speaker design drops bold, immersive sound into any space. Its versatile, go anywhere shape is designed to be as spontaneous as you it brings the music, you bring the friends. And with a water and stain resistant acoustic skin and 15-hour rechargeable battery you re ready for wherever the night takes you. If more friends crash the party, wirelessly connect two ue booms together via the ue boom app to spread the sound and pump up the volume. Ue boom. It s the ultimate... see more...

Bailey A.
Alexandria
I’ve had this speaker for about 5 years and it’s still going strong! I remember comparing this speaker to the Beats Pill because it was very popular at the time and compared to this product, the Pill sounded like it was under water (not good at all)! The sound quality is amazing and it’s so travel friendly! You can throw it in your pack-back/purse and take it where ever you please! I think the battery like is pretty great too! I would highly recommend this product!
Brooke B.
I’ve had my UE Boom for 3 years now, and since getting mine, 3 of my friends have purchased their own. It’s definitely worth the money for the quality of sound but also simplicity of charging and transporting. Would recommend to anyone looking for a portable speaker.
Elisabeth M.
Northville, MI
I love my little speaker! I don't use it super often (every few weeks for 20-30 min at a time), but the standby battery lasts for a loooong time. I got mine for Christmas 2013, and I think I've only charged it about 5-8 times! I do think it needs to be charged a little more often now than in the beginning, but I'd guess that's because it is now able to be turned on via the app on my iPhone, a recent update that I had been hoping for and was THRILLED to install! (Previously you had to first turn it on by pressing a button on the speaker, and then you could control it from the phone.) I'd definitely recommend this speaker - great sound, great portability, fun color and good experience overall!
Nikki G.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
This thing is sweet! It's about the size of a tall beer can but the sound is awesome! I don't think my wife and I have used an electronic gadget as much as we have the UE BOOM. The volume and sound is great for outside, and the hanger on the bottom paired with a small carabiner makes it so you can hang it out-of-the-way just about anywhere. We love to use it:
- In the shower (not in direct water, on the top ledge of the glass door).
- At the pool, hanging from the underside of an umbrella.
- On the driveway while the kids play, hanging from the garage.

Only complaint is the price, it's stinkin' expensive,
Heather A.
Estero, FL
The UE Boom is by far my favorite Bluetooth speaker! I love the 360 degree sounds, the ability to pair two of these up at one time and the long battery life. The sound is amazing and the size of the speaker makes it easy to take with you where ever you may be going. I highly recommend these speakers if you're looking for a decent Bluetooth speaker with seriously good sound quality and not a high price tag.
Andi C.
This speaker rocks! I got this for Christmas 3 years ago- this sucker has been all over the world, throw around the bottom of bags, left on sandy beaches, dropped countless time, etc and it is still going strong. The sound quality is incredible and I would recommend it to anyone. I have no idea when I'll need to replace mine, but I'll probably upgrade to the bigger version when I do.
Heather F.
Bridge City, TX
This is a great little desk top speaker. I use it to listen to music all over the house. Some days it travels with me from room to room as I work. It's small, but out has really nice sound and I haven't had a problem pairing it with any of my devices. Very happy with it.
Isabel I.
I have this speaker in red and dark blue. It's loud and works well in any setting wether it's at the beach or park or family barbecue or even in the shower or kitchen while doing dishes. It also has an app in the iTunes App Store where you can pair two of the same speakers at the same time so I will definitely be looking into buying another speaker in the near future.
Kimberlie R.
philadelphia, pa
This speaker is amazing! Now you can listen to your music library in high quality sound anywhere. the sound is clear and rich. Good volume and clarity. also has a big blue tooth range so you can be pretty far away and still pick up your device. fun to have
Bradley W.
Fort Bragg, NC
Durable, water resistant, long battery life, great volume, and sound quality. The UE Boom has been my favorite portable Bluetooth speaker I've ever had. It goes everywhere almost and it just fills your room or area with music. I use it daily.
Genesis V.
Which is better the pill or this one ?
Maria P.
Does it really last the battery as it said? and Its sound is really good? or good enough ?(The quality and also the potencial, the level you can reach) Thank you!