BY LOGITECH

UE BOOM 2 pleads insanity. And it s guilty. It s the 360-degree wireless speaker that blasts loud insanely great sound with deep powerful bass in every direction everywhere you go. UE BOOM 2 was designed to blast the same insanely great sound and deep powerful bass to every corner of the party. Because it s only a party when everyone can hear the music. Rain or shine rage riot party and bring the beats to your favorite beaches trails caves and climbs. Make things epic. Wirelessly Double Up with a second Ultimate Ears speaker (UE BOOM 2 UE ROLL UE MEGABOOM UE BOOM) using the UE BOOM 2 app. see more...

Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
I LOVE my UE Boom Speaker!! Perfect for wherever you are and wherever your going! Bring the party with you, whether it's on the deck...on the water ir just a simple carne asada w/ the fam & friends, Just anywhere!!! I've had this baby for almost 2yrs and haven't experienced any problems nor issues w/ the battery life... Mine has lasted ALL DAY (more than 5hrs). Plus definitely waterproof, bcus when submerged in the ice cooler (w/ a lot of melted ice) my speaker sounded as great as when first purchased; no glittichin, no cut off sound. Recommend 100%
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
For the size of this speaker, it's pretty small. It's very durable. Comes with a sturdy, heavy duty yellow adapter cord for charging. The sound quality carries pretty far and is extremely loud. I have a three story house and you can hear the acoustic on all 3 levels. Ultimate Ears UE BOOM - White
Haley A.
Apache Junction
Techie Expert Level 1
My hubby bought this speaker for me as a gift and I absolutely fell in love! It is super expensive and definitely a special occasion gift but totally worth it for the quality of the speaker. You can connect to multiple and it has an app to control, love it!!
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazing 360 sound in a waterproof, shock proof, slick speaker. I love the phantom and use it often. It almost gives you surround sound. It can bfe quite loud if you want it or quieter depending on preference. It easily connects to any Bluetooth device. It comes in a thick plastic carrier that contains a cord for charging. The speaker can be hooked up to a pc via cord if needed also.
Michelle S.
This is one of the best speakers I've ever owned. My boom has helped my job much easier while I'm teaching.
Jasmine V.
Philadelphia, PA
Very convenient and for the size of the speaker the sound quality is pretty good and elimate static.
lauren b.
River Heads
Don’t have this colour but i have the Cashmere one and I am so happy i purchased this speaker. it is pricey but i got it on sale and i have never been happier. It such a great quality and the audio is amazing! really good for the money spent on it. I would buy another if can afford so I can hook up two speakers to one phone 😍😍😍 Logitech UE BOOM 2 Wireless Speaker - Phantom (Black)
karina f.
Niagara falls, ON
I bought this speaker about 2 years ago and have never had a problem. I use it everyday and bring it with me everywhere. It sync's with my phone or friends phone easily. When playing music it is so clear. I was able to find the speaker on sale which was even better. Highly recommend this speaker !
Chou K.
oyoun el assafir
Hello my name is Shawky and I have a
channel on YouTube and I do a lot of reviews for devices and various products
and I can help you in the promotion of these devices just send them to and I
will review them for you.

For more information, please email me at
*choukic419@gmail.com*
Eleanor A.
I love this speaker! After using cheap Primark speakers since I was young that needed charging after 5 minutes, this speaker was a luxury! It was 100% worth the price, the quality of the sound is incredible and it is very easy to link to my devices and play music wherever. I’ve had mine for almost 3 years and I’ve only had to charge it 5 times! The battery life is exceptional, and I use it regularly, especially in the summer. I would totally recommend this to anyone wanting an amazing speaker. Don’t be put off by the price, it is a sleek-looking, great quality speaker that will last you a long time!