Logitech Type S uploaded by Mimi E.

BY LOGITECH

Keyboard and folio case - Bluetooth - black keyboard, black case - for Samsung Galaxy Tab A (9.7 in) see more...

Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
My husband bought me this Logitech for my ipad and I absolutely love it! He bought it in red with rose gold! It works well by easily clipping into place, is affordable and easy to open and close. It also makes me feel like the iPad is actually protected. I highly recommend!
Ayoub b.
Hi I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation My name is Ayub and I have a channel on Youtube with a great number of views I do a lot of reviews can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time Help the product company for beginners. I've always dreamed of being one because I love this company. I love these products, and I want to review these products in my channel. My Adres is the street: N4 Rouge 34 Bourg Tollal City: