Logitech S120 Speaker System - Black (980-000309)

by Logitech

Get full, vivid sound from your pc or notebook with logitech's s120 speaker system.â integrated power and volume controls make it easy to adjust your computer's audio to fit your needs. These computer speakers have a sleek design that occupies minimal space on your desktop while offering impressive sound quality.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Logitech S120 Speaker System - Black (980-000309)!
Love these speakers. They are inexpensive. They are easy to work with and use. They are loud enough
A good basic speaker...that doesn't break the bank....well worth it....works well for my purposes.
Sesser, IL
Wish I would have spent my money on something better but it's decently loud enough to hear music
Romance, AR
Good price, nice basic speakers, no complaints. Would definitely recommend to family or friends.
Doniphan, MO
Reasonably priced and works but the cords are way to short on these and hollow sounding as well
Magnolia, DE
I've had better speakers but these are decent for the price. Good size, volume range and bass.
Sewell, NJ
Pretty good speakers. Decent quality of sound. Not too expensive. I would recommend to others
Beaver Dam, WI
These are great speakers i use these at my computer and the sound quality is phenomenal
These are great speakers and the sound is clear and they are easy to use. I wish they had the functionality of being able to set them up so that certain channels go to the speakers and certain channels don't.
Quite a basic and standard performance but great for a tough use. Let me explain, as a preschool teacher, I need quality but mostly durability and these speakers are great in that sense. For a good price I get something that will last and endure some "accidents" from my little angels...

Looking for your answer?