BY LOGITECH

Logitech S-150 1.2 Watts 2.0 Digital USB Speaker: 2.0 USB powered speaker system Advanced digital USB for premium sound clarity Light, compact design for portability No batteries or power supply required (single USB cable for both audio and power) Satellite base designed for greater stability on the desktop Built-in, easy-access controls for volume and mute Digital-power indicator Total RMS power: 1.2 watts RMS (0.6 watts per satellite) Frequency response: 90 Hz20 kHz Drivers: 2" dynamic drivers Connectivity: USB cable (4-foot) Power source: Notebook via USB Power indicator: Amber LED see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
Bam Speakers Great sound quality. We have these hooked up to the surround sound downstairs and they work awesome!
Nannette B.
Kew Gardens, NY
It's good. Gets the job done. Very basic. If you NEED speakers and don't really care for the bass then get these.
Rachel B.
Toooooo old school looking. Not my style of speaker. I bet there pretty decent though that's just my thoughts.
Valerie S.
It was a fairly cheap price for good sound quality. I would def recommend it since I got it for under $12!!!
Kelsey G.
Townsend, TN
I use these in my classroom. I enjoy how small and portable they are, but the sound could be a lot better.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
I use these for work. The only issue I have is that they are extremely sensitive to being next to my phone.
Chantrea S.
Bakersfield, CA
Pretty cheap for the speakers but they are really great. I believe at Walmart you can get a pair for 12$.
Lynze S.
These speakers awesome, considering their small size :) They are perfect enough for my small apartment.
Austin T.
Orlando, FL
They had excellent sound and their compact and small design was very easy to take on long road trips.
Edisalic D.
Its ok. Small product. But it works great in the office And house. I prefer to be more larger