BY LOGITECH

Logitech S-150 1.2 Watts 2.0 Digital USB Speaker: 2.0 USB powered speaker system Advanced digital USB for premium sound clarity Light, compact design for portability No batteries or power supply required (single USB cable for both audio and power) Satellite base designed for greater stability on the desktop Built-in, easy-access controls for volume and mute Digital-power indicator Total RMS power: 1.2 watts RMS (0.6 watts per satellite) Frequency response: 90 Hz20 kHz Drivers: 2" dynamic drivers Connectivity: USB cable (4-foot) Power source: Notebook via USB Power indicator: Amber LED see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nannette B.
Kew Gardens, NY
It's good. Gets the job done. Very basic. If you NEED speakers and don't really care for the bass then get these.
Valerie S.
It was a fairly cheap price for good sound quality. I would def recommend it since I got it for under $12!!!
Tirsa V.
Lakeland, FL
They sound great. They sound loud and clear. The volume does go up high. Good for computer and for hooking up the cell phone.
Lynze S.
These speakers awesome, considering their small size :) They are perfect enough for my small apartment.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
These were okay; I wish they projected further. I purchased them for my classroom and they just aren't loud enough.
Edisalic D.
Its ok. Small product. But it works great in the office And house. I prefer to be more larger
Kristianna M.
Nampa, ID
I can't rate technically considering I haven't yet taken then out of the box. I bet they'll be fantastic though.
Khristy B.
Morrison, TN
Very simple to install. Quality sound. Attractive for speakers. No static when playing.
Kelsey G.
Townsend, TN
I use these in my classroom. I enjoy how small and portable they are, but the sound could be a lot better.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I use these for work. The only issue I have is that they are extremely sensitive to being next to my phone.