BY LOGITECH

Logitech S-150 1.2 Watts 2.0 Digital USB Speaker: 2.0 USB powered speaker system Advanced digital USB for premium sound clarity Light, compact design for portability No batteries or power supply required (single USB cable for both audio and power) Satellite base designed for greater stability on the desktop Built-in, easy-access controls for volume and mute Digital-power indicator Total RMS power: 1.2 watts RMS (0.6 watts per satellite) Frequency response: 90 Hz20 kHz Drivers: 2" dynamic drivers Connectivity: USB cable (4-foot) Power source: Notebook via USB Power indicator: Amber LED see more...

Paul S.
Redondo Beach, CA
After having bought a new Logitech web cam, I needed new speakers too, these have been perfect and far better than my old ones. the sound is so much clearer!
Stevone P.
Gastonia, NC
I use logitech for all of my external desktop and laptop peripherals! they have great sound quality and compatible with my hp laptop and desktop
Nicole A.
Canyon Country, CA
These are awesome for the price. It's nothing fancy but definitely gets the trick done. I love these little speakers they have lasted me forever.
Sarah E.
Pueblo, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
Even though these are cheaper speakers I really enjoy them. I don't need my sound blasted on my computer I think anyway. They are good for me!
Paula C.
Waynesboro, PA
I bought these speakers for my laptop because the volume wasn't good on the laptop and they work really well it really amplifies the sound.
Dani L.
I use these speakers for subtle amplification when watching YouTube videos. It will not be suitable for a loud party music atmosphere.
Veronica U.
Oklahoma City, OK
Got this for my best friend whenever we were still dating. Haven't really asked much about them. but he says they're working just fine
Tirsa V.
Lakeland, FL
They sound great. They sound loud and clear. The volume does go up high. Good for computer and for hooking up the cell phone.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
These were okay; I wish they projected further. I purchased them for my classroom and they just aren't loud enough.
Nannette B.
Kew Gardens, NY
It's good. Gets the job done. Very basic. If you NEED speakers and don't really care for the bass then get these.