BY LOGITECH

Logitech S-150 1.2 Watts 2.0 Digital USB Speaker: 2.0 USB powered speaker system Advanced digital USB for premium sound clarity Light, compact design for portability No batteries or power supply required (single USB cable for both audio and power) Satellite base designed for greater stability on the desktop Built-in, easy-access controls for volume and mute Digital-power indicator Total RMS power: 1.2 watts RMS (0.6 watts per satellite) Frequency response: 90 Hz20 kHz Drivers: 2" dynamic drivers Connectivity: USB cable (4-foot) Power source: Notebook via USB Power indicator: Amber LED see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
I have gone through like two of these speakers they work great if you don't move them around too much. They break easily if you drop them or aren't too careful but the sound quality is great.
Nicole A.
Canyon Country, CA
These are awesome for the price. It's nothing fancy but definitely gets the trick done. I love these little speakers they have lasted me forever.
Mae M.
Decent sound. I had a Logitech set of speakers that lasted years and years. They finally crapped out. I'm will be happy if I can get the same results from this purchase.
Kate P.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Logitech has solid sound and fairly good quality. While I would be happier with something else, I find myself wishing for something more, but it's good for the price.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
These speakers have a nice sound to them despite their compact size. I listen to music and play video games on my pc and the sound is fine without any distortion.
Dani L.
I use these speakers for subtle amplification when watching YouTube videos. It will not be suitable for a loud party music atmosphere.
Veronica U.
Oklahoma City, OK
Got this for my best friend whenever we were still dating. Haven't really asked much about them. but he says they're working just fine
Stevone P.
Gastonia, NC
I use logitech for all of my external desktop and laptop peripherals! they have great sound quality and compatible with my hp laptop and desktop
Sarah E.
Pueblo West, CO
Even though these are cheaper speakers I really enjoy them. I don't need my sound blasted on my computer I think anyway. They are good for me!
Paula C.
Waynesboro, PA
I bought these speakers for my laptop because the volume wasn't good on the laptop and they work really well it really amplifies the sound.