BY LOGITECH

Logitech S-150 1.2 Watts 2.0 Digital USB Speaker: 2.0 USB powered speaker system Advanced digital USB for premium sound clarity Light, compact design for portability No batteries or power supply required (single USB cable for both audio and power) Satellite base designed for greater stability on the desktop Built-in, easy-access controls for volume and mute Digital-power indicator Total RMS power: 1.2 watts RMS (0.6 watts per satellite) Frequency response: 90 Hz20 kHz Drivers: 2" dynamic drivers Connectivity: USB cable (4-foot) Power source: Notebook via USB Power indicator: Amber LED see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Patricia L.
West Chester , PA
These speakers aren't the best but I was on a super low budget and they were on sale. If the volume is too loud it had a very odd sound that comes out of it. It does its jobs for now but I am hoping to get better ones sooner or later. Probably wouldn't recommend these.
Alyssa  B.
These are absolutely perfect speakers for a simple apartment. I have mine hooked up around the TV so that I can plug in my phone and play music. They are very loud and not fuzzy like some when you crank the volume! Very easy to use, sleek and simple!
Laura E.
I mostly needed these speakers because the sound on my laptop is awful. They're definitely not the highest quality, but they serve their purpose. The sound quality is pretty good and they're fairly sturdy.
Jennie A.
Ozark, MO
Easy to use plug and play speakers. Only use them for schoolwork. Good sound and great price. Not to cool of a look but we got them just for my son to listen to his schoolwork online. Works great for what we bought them for. Basic speakers for basic use. Very satisfied.
Karie R.
Royse City, TX
I purchased these speakers to use when watching movies or shows on my laptop. I wasn't very impressed with them they had a lot of static and didn't really have that well of a sound to them.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
I have gone through like two of these speakers they work great if you don't move them around too much. They break easily if you drop them or aren't too careful but the sound quality is great.
Mae M.
Decent sound. I had a Logitech set of speakers that lasted years and years. They finally crapped out. I'm will be happy if I can get the same results from this purchase.
Kate P.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Logitech has solid sound and fairly good quality. While I would be happier with something else, I find myself wishing for something more, but it's good for the price.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
These speakers have a nice sound to them despite their compact size. I listen to music and play video games on my pc and the sound is fine without any distortion.
Caitlin P.
De Soto, MO
They get the job done. I like that there are two speakers so I can separate the sound in two locations in my room so I can hear the music throughout the room.