Logitech MX Ergo

by Logitech

Logitech MX Ergo - Pointing Device

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Logitech MX Ergo!
Julia N.
Benbrook, TX
Logitech MX Ergo uploaded by Julia N.
Logitech MX Ergo uploaded by Julia N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Update: After using the MX Ergo for a few days, I realized that I needed to move it more to the left for comfort. However, my wireless keyboard (KB) is too wide, forcing me to keep the MX trackball further to the right, which bothered my arm. I needed the trackball to be right in front with my right arm. I ended up buying a smaller gaming KB which will shave off four inches from the right side of the KB which should solve my problem. We will see when the KB arrives.I bought this trackball to help reduce the amount of movement on my arm and wrist. I had carpal for years and fixed it. It is massive feeling. I am using the 20% tilt. I was worried about adjusting to the trackball, so far I like it. The precision button really adds to the control, my first issue was when I was supposed to sign a document with the mouse, I froze and ended up using my screen. Guess I still need to practice the drawing part. In the mean time, I am not hurting from the shoulder down.

Looking for your answer?