Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse - Black uploaded by maher z.Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse - Black uploaded by Dawn B.Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse - Black uploaded by Bekah B.

BY LOGITECH #10 in Keyboards & Mice

Say good riddance to cords with this logitech wireless mouse. Set-up is a breeze; just plug the usb receiver into your computer, and it's ready to use. This sleek piece fits your hand for comfortable computing, and the zooming capability makes it a snap to increase or decrease your viewing area with a simple click of the mouse. see more...

Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse - Black
  • "The batteries last a pretty long time and will even last a little while when you get the 'warning light' saying it's time to replace them." in 2 reviews
  • "I've had this for over two years now and still works great...It was a great investment!" in 1 review
  • "At first it was very easy to use but after having it about 2 years now it is starting to not register all my movements." in 1 review
  • "I'd highly recommend if you are looking for a wireless mouse." in 1 review
  • "This is currently my mouse of choose, it fits perfect in your hand, moves as it should, doesn't malfunction, light weight and comfortable to use " in 1 review
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
My mom has this mouse and she's had it for a few years now. The batteries seem to go for a long time and the mouse had never broke and it's got a different kind of shape compared to other mouses.
Rebecca S.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite cosy effective mouse! Not too expensive, and lots of programmable buttons. It's comfortable to use for long periods!

My biggest qualm with this mouse is the software. It's a little admitting to figure out how to do the custom programming. It's not very intuitive.
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
I got this for work and I love not having a cord anymore. I should have got this way sooner. It’s easy to use and I haven’t experienced any problems with it so far.
Curly W.
I loved this mouse... until it died on me. I may have gotten a dud. But it worked very well and without problems while I had it. My computer had no problems at all recognizing it right out of the box. There wasn't any software I had to install or anything. It was very nice to use in comparison to that cramped trackpad on the laptop.
EDIT: It stopped working within 6 months. Boo!
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Logitech is a great brand I trust. I've purchased many of their products and have been very pleased. They're affordable, quality products that last a long time. This mouse is very comfortable...I have to use it for at least 8 hours a day. It's very responsive and easy to install and use. It works anywhere on any surface...very handy. I would buy this again and recommend to anyone 👍🏻
I got this mouse a few years ago & it's still going strong. I like this mouse a lot. I use it daily. It's comfortable and simple to use. I use rechargeable batteries and they last forever. My only negative is that it doesn't work well on my plain desk surface. I have to put a sheet of paper down or something in order for it to work.
Grace L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I use this mouse for meetings at work because I'm not hooked up to my monitors. It's small enough to put in a pocket when I'm walking to a meeting. Smooth use in terms of the scroll wheel. Definitely wish it was a bit quieter when clicking or scrolling though
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
I've had this mouse for a few years now and it has been great. It's comfortable and fits my hand well. The batteries last a pretty long time and will even last a little while when you get the 'warning light' saying it's time to replace them. If this one ever dies, I'd probably replace it with a similar model, if not the same one.
Emma F.
Decorah, IA
This is a great for working on the go. I keep this in my travel bag.. I can pull it out and plug the usb into my computer and just start. I have never really had an problems from this. I think is affordable and it is a very nice mouse for traveling. I think people should get this!
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
I've had this wireless mouse for quite a while now and for the most part it works pretty good. Every so often it won't work and I have to hit the reset button a million times for it to work again, and the mouse cursor doesn't work very well sometimes, but for the most part a good product.
rym b.
mouzaia , blida
So do you like it
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I need a new mouse is this a good one that last long?