BY LOGITECH

From surfing the web to navigating social media sites, everything you'll do on your computer is just easier with a logitech wireless mouse. No messing around with cords, the mouse works via a unifying receiver that plugs into one of your computer's usb ports. Reliable mouse offers smooth scrolling and advanced tracking. Comfortable contoured shape with soft-touch grips fits perfectly in your hand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I stole this from my dad just because I desperately needed a wireless mouse for college and also the red is very pretty. Appearances and need aside, this is a great mouse!

It never freezes and moves around so easily! I have very small hands this seems to fit perfectly for being a slightly larger than standard mouse.
Christine Mae M.
Techie Expert
I really love this product it's great for lap tops with a touch mouse and if you are comfortable with a regular mouse this is great for you and easy to use
Paula J.
Lake City
I have one of these for my laptop. I love it. It works alot better then the built in mouse pad. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Angelina S.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love this mouse! I work at a drs office and use this mouse everyday and I love it! And I swear the battery life span last such a long time!!
Holly R.
Love it and always used this brand and ive never had a problem with my mouse
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Great mouse, I carry this thing around with me all day at work. I have dropped it numerous times and it still works perfectly.
Kim S.
Pound, VA
I was this mouse and I love it. I have had it for years and when I get a new one it will be Logitech.
Bethany B.
Jackson, OH
We have had this mouse for a couple of years now, and it still works just fine. Also seems to be pretty durable, because my almost 4 year old also uses it and she's dropped it a few times on the floor. I would definitely purchase this brand again.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the Logic tech line of products. This mouse is no different. Its hard wearing and stylish in polished red. Great product!
Veronica G.
Love it!, Love it! Love it!! It's great, I use all day, everyday, and the life battery is wonderful!!
Jarinette M.
Bronx, NY
How big is this mouse?
Katrina M.
Kent, WA
How well is the wireless connection?
amanda b.
Pendleton, OR
How does this charge?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does this come in other colors?