BY LOGITECH

From surfing the web to navigating social media sites, everything you'll do on your computer is just easier with a logitech wireless mouse. No messing around with cords, the mouse works via a unifying receiver that plugs into one of your computer's usb ports. Reliable mouse offers smooth scrolling and advanced tracking. Comfortable contoured shape with soft-touch grips fits perfectly in your hand. see more...

Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I stole this from my dad just because I desperately needed a wireless mouse for college and also the red is very pretty. Appearances and need aside, this is a great mouse!

It never freezes and moves around so easily! I have very small hands this seems to fit perfectly for being a slightly larger than standard mouse.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Great mouse! Fits well in my hand, has a scroll button, and an on/off switch. Must have a mouse pad for underneath for best performance. Mine also has a cute fox pattern!
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Techie Expert
I really love this product it's great for lap tops with a touch mouse and if you are comfortable with a regular mouse this is great for you and easy to use
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
I bought this mouse for my mother as a random gift and it works very well and is compatible to her Apple air laptop.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
This mouse has never steered me wrong. I have used it both on my desktop and laptop. It works wonderfully.
sam p.
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
I just love this mouse compared to the old ones they use to have. With the cord not built in its so much easier without a cord I'm always using mine with my lab top I have a purple with black my favorite color Its so easy I love it
Adri W.
Adri W.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love this mouse! It's the one I'm using currently and I have no complaints whatsoever. It lasts pretty long too and doesn't suck up batteries fast.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great little wireless mouse. Use for my desktop and have no trouble with it!
Itis M.
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
I cant use the computer without a mouse. I have logitech speakers, web cam and the mouse. It worls peretty good and very affordable.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great mouse, I've had it for years with 2 different Mac computers and have never had a problem with it.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Kent, WA
How well is the wireless connection?
Jarinette M.
How does this charge?
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does this come in other colors?