BY LOGITECH

Find computer and video game controllers at Target.com! Logitech m317 wireless mouse - lime green/white (910-003799) see more...

Taz M.
Phoenix, AZ
Mouse is really great. It works much better than its competitors. I really like it except the color. I would prefer it some basic colors like black, white, blue etc but not green!!
Of course its wireless and range is pretty good. i would recommend to a friend but of course in a different color.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I have this mouse in pink and black and it's my favorite wireless mouse. Sometimes I forget to turn it of yet the battery lasts really long. I've never had connection issues. It doesn't love all surfaces but I don't think there is a mouse that loves all surfaces.
Emily G.
Centerville, OH
I love this. I originally got this because of my loath for built in mouse pads in the laptops and I am so thankful I did. This works on every surface that I've ever needed and the battery lasts a really long time. And I'm the type of person who always forgets to turn it off so that's quite refreshing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
katie J.
Versailles, KY
I have it in a different color. I like the mouse and love that it is wireless. It sometimes isn't as user friendly as I would like it to be and I have to mess with it to get it going again.
Destinee P.
Mcgaheysville, VA
This mouse is such a pretty colour, and the fact that it's wireless is just amazing. I always used to get my mouse cord twisted and it always got in my way. Not anymore!
Zouhir W.
I love clean design and unique functions. I feel it would be very appropriate for our experienced technology subscribers who love this kind of product. If you wish to submit a sample (wireless mouse), I will be able to set up a fair review of the blog on CHANNEL.I'll include the product title and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to buy it. If you're interested in offering a discount or promotional code to viewers, I'm happy to include it in your blog post. Once the review is complete, I will compete with the subscribers to win the product, unless you prefer to send it to you and I am happy to do so.
I liked the product so much that it is wonderful I have a lot of friends and gamers like these designs please send the product to work to have a review as I said previously and share with my friends and thus I make you big gains
If you need any additional information, I'll be happy to provide it.My email address and contact details below.thank you for your time

(Al-Bashir)(Algeria, Djelfa)

City of PotivoursB 01 N 02 Postal Code
Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Ali P.
Regina, SK
This mouse worked awesome! I could use it with or without a mouse pad, and it scrolled really smooth. The batteries lasted a really long time before they needed to be changed.