Logitech M315 Cordless Mouse - Pink (910-003151) uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY LOGITECH #13 in Keyboards & Mice

Everything you'll do on your computer is just easier with a logitech cordless mouse. No messing around with cords, the mouse works via a plug-and-forget nanoreceiver that plugs into one of your computer's usb ports for reliable wireless connectivity. 12-month power pack reduces the number of times you have to change the battery. Comfortable contoured shape with soft-touch grips fits perfectly in your hand. Plus, this mouse offers smooth scrolling and advanced tracking. see more...

• "Good battery life too." in 1 review
  • "I love that its small enough to carry around with my laptop," in 1 review
  • "It works nicely and was very easy to use." in 1 review
  • "They are small and easy to use as well as carry around." in 1 review
akia r.
South Point, OH
Logitech is great brand for a mouse and keyboard. I have the wireless options.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
This is q very comfortable mouse! I've had it for years and it still holds up!
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I like how this mouse is small and is durable. It is really easy to bring for travel although the usb is too small so there is a tendency to lose it. It works fine even without a mouse pad, which is great because I do not have one. Ever since I got it, I have been using it everyday especially when playing on my laptop.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I use this mouse at work because I work as a medical assistant and work on a laptop daily. It's nice to use a mouse that is wireless and it does the job!
mohamed e.
nador
good prosuct .
i have a channel youtube with a good number of subscribers .
and i want to get a review to your product on my channel
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
What is your favorite feature? I like how it fits perfectly in my hand!
Kaitlyn H.