Logitech M315 Cordless Mouse - Pink (910-003151) uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY LOGITECH #14 in Keyboards & Mice

Everything you'll do on your computer is just easier with a logitech cordless mouse. No messing around with cords, the mouse works via a plug-and-forget nanoreceiver that plugs into one of your computer's usb ports for reliable wireless connectivity. 12-month power pack reduces the number of times you have to change the battery. Comfortable contoured shape with soft-touch grips fits perfectly in your hand. Plus, this mouse offers smooth scrolling and advanced tracking. see more...

• "Good battery life too." in 1 review
  • "I love that its small enough to carry around with my laptop," in 1 review
  • "It works nicely and was very easy to use." in 1 review
  • "They are small and easy to use as well as carry around." in 1 review
Brittany B.
My mom got one for business travel and I have serious tech envy... it's nice to have a regular sized mouse option when you're working from a laptop with a tiny trackpad.
Milton  S.
I actually have this product in black and I have been using it for years. Its durable, the right size, and the adapter is very small. The price was also great as well.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
Great product, especially for the price. Easy to carry/transport with my laptop. Added bonus, it's stood over a year of banging around in my bag without breaking!
Dana S.
Techie Expert Level 4
I have one of these mouses for my laptop and they come in handy! They are small and easy to use as well as carry around. They last long and work well.
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
I've had this style of mouse for over a year and a half and have never changed the battery! It's small and easy to use with your laptop/desktop.
Robin H.
Forest Grove, OR
Cute & easy to use. Bigger in the hand than others. Scrolling is smooth. It is light on battery burn. All around good mouse at a decent price.
Kelly C.
Machesney Pk, IL
Adapter is very small and it is nice to be able to just leave it in the USB port. Mouse works great, and batteries last a long time!
Michele W.
I bought this mouse to use with my Macbook Air. It works nicely and was very easy to use. It was inexpensive and solved my problem.
Amber U.
Items like these are very helpful when using a laptop and you use programs such as Maya. Only reason I purchased one actually.
Felisha Y.
Woodstock
This is a great product! I love that its small enough to carry around with my laptop,
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
What is your favorite feature? I like how it fits perfectly in my hand!
Kaitlyn H.