Logitech M315 Cordless Mouse - Pink (910-003151) uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY LOGITECH #18 in Keyboards & Mice

Everything you'll do on your computer is just easier with a logitech cordless mouse. No messing around with cords, the mouse works via a plug-and-forget nanoreceiver that plugs into one of your computer's usb ports for reliable wireless connectivity. 12-month power pack reduces the number of times you have to change the battery. Comfortable contoured shape with soft-touch grips fits perfectly in your hand. Plus, this mouse offers smooth scrolling and advanced tracking. see more...

• "Good battery life too." in 1 review
  • "I love that its small enough to carry around with my laptop," in 1 review
  • "It works nicely and was very easy to use." in 1 review
  • "They are small and easy to use as well as carry around." in 1 review
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
i don't own this one directly but I do now own a flamingo one. It's super cute and durable. So durable that I dropped it within five minutes of opening it and it didn't break on me. I had another one with purple designs on it before that, it lasted me about 4 years before a batter kinda melted in it from the Cali heat. I love this brand so much and it's the only mouse brand I'll buy.
Amanda M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my logitech mouse, I use it at work and for my laptop since I bring it to class and meetings. This is easy to set-up and so small too. I have two and these have cute designs. I just purchased one with flamingos on it and it is too cute!
Brenda G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've had mine for years! It's so easy to use and it looks so cute and girly! I use it every time I use my laptop! It's wireless so you just have to plug in the little USB attachment to your computer/laptop & you're ready to go!
Vanessa A.
I picked this up, in black, when I first began shopping for college. Four years later, as a senior, I find myself wanting for nothing. It's worked well over the years, its light, and it fits just right in my slightly smaller hands. I noticed someone else complaining about how small the usb is, and I agree that this makes me a little nervous sometimes because it's so easy to lose. But I haven't lost it, and I do appreciate that it's only a slim addition to the side of my macbook pro. Very happy with this mouse!
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I got mine at wal mart for a very good price, because my touch pad was driving me crazy. It has amazing battery power even though I forget and leave it on more often than not. It works on any smooth surface that is not shiny. Gives great control over the pointer. would gladly recommend this product to anyone who needs a cordless mouse
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I have the grey & white chevron print version of this mouse and I LOVE it. I have one for home, work, and school. They come with a convenient zip case and hardly take up any space at all. They really are all (well, most) surface, too!
Nicole C.
This is what I use at work and it's great. The tracking laser has no problem in my desk without a mousepad and it is comfortable in my hand. Good battery life too. Highly recommend.
Kerri C.
I got this mouse on sale at target for like $5. So I wasn't really expecting it to be too great. However, I love it. I haven't had any issues with the laser working on any surface I have tried thus far, and it fits my hand like a glove!
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Logitech M315 Great product! My husband bought it for me a while back and I love how it fits in my hand, the trendy colors, and the price was right. Logitech is a great brand!
Brittany B.
My mom got one for business travel and I have serious tech envy... it's nice to have a regular sized mouse option when you're working from a laptop with a tiny trackpad.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
What is your favorite feature? I like how it fits perfectly in my hand!
Kaitlyn H.