ElectronicsComputersKeyboards & MiceLogitech
M315 Cordless Mouse - Pink (910-003151)

Logitech M315 Cordless Mouse - Pink (910-003151)

Everything you'll do on your computer is just easier with a logitech cordless mouse. No messing around with cords, the mouse works via a plug-and-forget nanoreceiver that plugs into one of your computer's usb ports for reliable wireless connectivity. 12-month power pack reduces the number of times you have to change the battery. Comfortable contoured shape with soft-touch grips fits perfectly in your hand. Plus, this mouse offers smooth scrolling and advanced tracking.

What is your favorite feature? I like how it fits perfectly in my hand!
Start your review of Logitech M315 Cordless Mouse - Pink (910-003151)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It works nicely and was very easy to use.in reviews
They are small and easy to use as well as carry around.in reviews
Good battery life too.in reviews
I love that its small enough to carry around with my laptop,in reviews
Techie Expert Level 2
Logitech M315 Cordless Mouse - Pink (910-003151) uploaded by Bethany B.
The pattern on my wireless mouse is a little different. I’ve had my mouse for about 4 years now. It’s been great to me and the battery lasts so long! I would never buy any other brand.
Carrollton, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
It's a good product! Worked really well with my HP computer. Never had any technical issues. It's a good brand.
I’ve had mine since the beginning of the pandemic and it’s still going strong. The colors and prints are nice too. The price is really reasonable I paid around $10.
Eureka, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This mouse does the job and is adorable at the same time. I always turn it off when I’m done and the battery lasts forever.
Hinesville, GA
I love this mouse! It’s so easy to use and syncs up well with my computer! I love how the usb fits in a small cubby in the mouse which makes it almost impossible for me to lose it! I was very satisfied and would buy it again when it goes out.
Canton, GA
This worked fine but the batter cover on the bottom is VERY loose and comes of any time I pick the mouse up.
Williamstown, NJ
I use this mouse at work because I work as a medical assistant and work on a laptop daily. It's nice to use a mouse that is wireless and it does the job!
Lincolnton, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I got mine at wal mart for a very good price, because my touch pad was driving me crazy. It has amazing battery power even though I forget and leave it on more often than not. It works on any smooth surface that is not shiny. Gives great control over the pointer. would gladly recommend this product to anyone who needs a cordless mouse
Nashville, TN
I have the grey & white chevron print version of this mouse and I LOVE it. I have one for home, work, and school. They come with a convenient zip case and hardly take up any space at all. They really are all (well, most) surface, too!
El Paso, TX
I've had this style of mouse for over a year and a half and have never changed the battery! It's small and easy to use with your laptop/desktop.