Maria V.
Maria V.
Have you had any problems with your mouse since purchasing it ?
Julia M.
Julia M.
Feb. 12, 2017, 10:14 p.m.
We have one where our battery corroded and completely ruined the mouse. My husband and I didn't know how it happened but we ended up buying another one and it has been going strong for almost a year! We love it!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Dec. 10, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
I got this mouse as a gift and it has worked perfectly for two years!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
No problems with mine, and it's been a few years since I got it. Logitech products seem to have a pretty long lifetime in general, relative to other electronic equipment.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Sept. 17, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
I had one that I had it for around 2 years and at the end the USB didn't worked but my knew one is working great.
Chelsy B.
Chelsy B.
Sept. 9, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
I've had mine for about a year and it works great still.
Cintia A.
Cintia A.
July 30, 2016, 1:42 a.m.
I've had mine for 2 yrs now and I haven't had any problems with it. It works great and responds well to every movement doesn't lag or anything
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
April 17, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Normally this works well but I have noticed that it sometimes it stops responding on my laptop, but works great on the desktop computer. But that's really the only problem I've had with this.
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
Jan. 3, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
We had issues with our first one but it was a just a defective one but when we exchanged it for a new one, the new one works great!
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
Aug. 20, 2015, 7 p.m.
Mine worked great for a few years, then it went kaput. I even changed to a new battery, but no luck. It was dead. :(
Julie O.
Julie O.
July 11, 2015, 3:53 p.m.
I haven't had any problems with mine. This is the second one I purchased. The first worked great but I put it in storage for a while after moving. When I got it back out, the batteries leaked. I couldn't salvage it, so I went back our and bought the same one again.
Edna V.
Edna V.
Dec. 20, 2014, 2:28 p.m.
Haven't had any problems. Works just as great as the day I got it :)
Tori F.
Tori F.
Nov. 7, 2014, 5:01 p.m.
I haven't had any problems. It's been a year for me.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Nov. 2, 2014, 2:37 a.m.
I have had mine for over a year and I have never had to replace my batteries. It works great even after all this time.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Oct. 1, 2014, 10:29 a.m.
Nope, I have had it for around a year and it still works as though I have just bought it
Isabella E.
Isabella E.
Sept. 24, 2014, 9:27 p.m.
Not at all. I've had mine for over two years and have only had to replace the batteries a few times. I use it daily and have never had a problem with it.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Sept. 19, 2014, 2:30 p.m.
Mine works great!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Sept. 14, 2014, 2:37 a.m.
The only issue is it lags other than that has a long range and works good