Maria V.

Have you had any problems with your mouse since purchasing it ?

Julia M.
Julia M.
10 months, 1 week ago
We have one where our battery corroded and completely ruined the mouse. My husband and I didn't know how it happened but we ended up buying another one and it has been going strong for almost a year! We love it!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
1 year ago
I got this mouse as a gift and it has worked perfectly for two years!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Denver, CO
1 year, 2 months ago
No problems with mine, and it's been a few years since I got it. Logitech products seem to have a pretty long lifetime in general, relative to other electronic equipment.
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
West Park, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
I had one that I had it for around 2 years and at the end the USB didn't worked but my knew one is working great.
Chelsy B.
Chelsy B.
1 year, 3 months ago
I've had mine for about a year and it works great still.
Cintia A.
Cintia A.
1 year, 4 months ago
I've had mine for 2 yrs now and I haven't had any problems with it. It works great and responds well to every movement doesn't lag or anything
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
1 year, 8 months ago
Normally this works well but I have noticed that it sometimes it stops responding on my laptop, but works great on the desktop computer. But that's really the only problem I've had with this.
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
1 year, 11 months ago
We had issues with our first one but it was a just a defective one but when we exchanged it for a new one, the new one works great!
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
2 years, 3 months ago
Mine worked great for a few years, then it went kaput. I even changed to a new battery, but no luck. It was dead. :(
Julie O.
Julie O.
Greensburg, PA
2 years, 5 months ago
I haven't had any problems with mine. This is the second one I purchased. The first worked great but I put it in storage for a while after moving. When I got it back out, the batteries leaked. I couldn't salvage it, so I went back our and bought the same one again.