BY LOGITECH #2 in Keyboards & Mice

This wireless mouse by logitech lets you control your computer without a cord to get in the way. it includes a zoom feature that makes it easy to switch to a larger view, and it's contoured to comfortably fit your hand. see more...

• Do you have good coverage? Where can I buy it? What price...3 Answers
  • You can't change the sensitivity, right?9 Answers
  • Have you had any problems with your mouse since purchasin...17 Answers
Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Gray
  • "I don't use it that much because I have a macbook and its really easy to navigate with the navigation panel on macs but when I do need it, it works great!" in 5 reviews
matthew c.
These mice (mouses?) Are Hardy and tough. I have used the same wireless mouse going on 6 years. It got me through college and alot of rough travels and moves. I can't believe it's still working. And what's mind blowing the most is I've only changed the batteries in it less than 10 times in 6 years. Buy one! You'll love it!
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
This was exactly what I was looking for! It is on the larger side, so it fits nicely in the palm of your hand without causing any undue strain. I'm using Windows 10 OS and had no issues at all getting it to pair to the USB dongle. At about $15 or less, the price was right. I'm very pleased with the purchase.
Kayla G.
Gaithersburg , MD
I use this mouse when I have trouble with the trackpad on my laptop, and it works great. It's easy to use: simply has to be turned on and have the usb piece plugged into the computer. However, it is a little small and works better with smaller hands.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
My husband has this mouse on his computer. The battery life is one of the best i have seen and no we do not turn it off when we are not using it. The scroll is easy and not jumpy. You can adjust the speed of the pointer, I really like that abut it. it is small enough to fit in my hand comfortably as well as his larger hand.
Kristyn T.
I have had this mouse for about 2 months now. It's great! The shape forms to my hand well; the scroll wheel has yet to give me an issue; the tracking is spot on, and the invisible beam is nice cause I often "blind" myself with others. Recently, I noticed some skipping in where the mouse was pointing while playing games so I bought a cheapy corded mouse. Soon as I started to use it, I missed this Logitech mouse. The skipping still happened and the smaller mouse hurt my hand! So I'm back to this awesome mouse. The only downside to it is the amount of batteries it can eat. The battery it came with claimed it would last a year, but I didn't get more than 3 weeks outta it. Since then, I've gone through 2 more batteries in about 5 weeks. Granted, I nearly alway forget to turn it off when I shut down the computer. I wish it had a sensor that put it to sleep after 10 minutes of not being used. Quick jiggle, and it responds again. I had one in the past that did that, it was nice. Anyways, I do highly recommend this mouse for anyone looking. Comfortable and handy on the go.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I absolutely LOVE this mouse. It's the perfect size to both use at home and travel with. I love having a cordless mouse, especially with my laptop. This is good quality and mine has lasted me several years. Well priced - good price for the value. I would highly recommend.
Elena F.
a wireless mouse is nice an easy to use, I wish this also had side buttons. this is a good color, good trusted brand, pick it up at any electronics/computer store. I recently got it, so I haven't used it that much but I own other logitech products and they always are a lifesaver
Candace T.
I have this in a deep red color and it works amazing! I love the little wireless thing you plug into the laptop because its small enough that i don't have to unplug it everytime after use and this way it doesnt get lost either!! The mouse works great
Anna G.
I really love this mouse! It works so well and I absolutely adore how it never fails me. I've had mine for a while now and have not experienced any issues at all. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone who needs a good computer mouse.
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Welcome to the world of laptops, and as a college student I spend a lot of time on mine. And work is so much easy to get done with a mouse! Logitech is a great, inexpensive, reliable brand! Highly recommend!
valeria k.
What color do you use?
Maria V.
Have you had any problems with your mouse since purchasing it ?
Janet M.
You can't change the sensitivity, right?
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Do you have good coverage? Where can I buy it? What price does it have?
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Does anyone else have this one in purple?