Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Gray

This wireless mouse by logitech lets you control your computer without a cord to get in the way. it includes a zoom feature that makes it easy to switch to a larger view, and it's contoured to comfortably fit your hand.

How long have you had your Logitech mouse? I've had mine going on 7 years and still working strong.
Does it last long ?
Que tal el funcionamiento, trabaja bien en cualquier superficie?
Start your review of Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Gray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...to navigate with the navigation panel on macs but when I do need it, it works great!” in reviews
DUDLEY, NC
Like many others, I've struggled with wireless mice for years... bad tracking, signal drop, uncomfortable to use, short battery life. I'm DONE with all that, lol. For the past three years I have used (and gotten for others) the M510 and the M310 mice, and they always ALWAYS work. I use the bigger M510 for my desktops at home and work, and the M310 for my laptop. Here's the thing about the M310: it's that perfect intermediate-sized mouse that's still very usable even with bigger hefty hands like mine. Some mobile mice are just too small, but not this one. For people with small hands (my wife who's 5'3" and barely over 100lbs) this is the perfect everything mouse, mobile or desktop. I understand we need stuff smaller for traveling but some of those mobile mice are like miniatures and that's just counterproductive. Also, the tracking is by far the best I've used (and I've argued with a lot of different Microsoft wireless mice in my day). I honestly think the Logitech mice could track on a slice of pizza, lol. Connection is the best, truly plug-n-play, at least on Win 7 & 8.1, not sure how Mac folks get this running. Just make sure you use the USB port that's closest to your mouse, whether that be back of PC or top of case, etc.
Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Gray uploaded by Jackie G.
It's a really good Mouse it's lasted us my family about five years now and the only thing that's gone wrong so far is the battery case on the back comes loose every once in awhile and lets the battery I don't know a little loose or so just bang it a lottle haha. Thank you i would definitely recommend this to you!thanks i hope this helps.
La Crosse, WI
I have had this mouse for years and it has yet to fail me. The price point is great for what you get out of it - a dependable wireless mouse that is easy to take anywhere. The battery life is magnificent. I throw in a battery once maybe twice a year. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who works from their laptop especially when traveling so you have a mouse you can bring anywhere.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love my Logitech mouse it's been a lifesaver. When my computer is busted for the most part my keyboard went out which included my mouse. I went out and got a Logitech keyboard and mouse. For a great price! And they're still going strong which is great because I am on a really tight budget. I definitely recommend them I am still using mine they worked great definitely worth it.
Haverhill, MA
I love how much easier it is to use a wireless mouse! This Logitech one has a really nice grip and it works great with my laptop! It’s small and lightweight and easy to travel with as well! It definitely beats using the mousepad which can be inconvenient and time consuming. I would definitely recommend having one!
Bristol, TN
So very simple and ease to use, literally just plug & play. This mouse is the perfect intermediate sized mouse and feels very comfortable in the hand of each of the users in our home, from the smallest to the largest hands. Tracking is the best that I have used so far, whether using a mouse pad or just using on a table
Tuscaloosa, AL
I got these for my kids for their laptops and they work perfectly for them. They are very sensitive to movement and use to use and hook up. They are battery operated however you can turn them on/off. I am very satisfied with these product and if you are looking for a CHEAP product I would reccomend this strongly.
Memphis, TN
I like the Logitech wireless mouse. it is so much more convenient than the wired ones. The only problem I've ever had with this one is that the little buttons on the side that my daughter uses to play games with one of them has already come out and I was not able to fix it back. I think they are worth the money.
Emmett, ID
No complaints about this mouse! I keep one in my laptop bag where it gets jostled, banged around and abused on a daily basis and it still looks new after many months. As well, the USB dongle is sturdy. I keep it plugged into my laptop which also gets tossed around and it hasn’t broken or been damaged in any way.
I use this with my work laptop and love it. It’s got a good form to it so my hand doesn’t hurt, it’s heavy enough that it glides well but not too heavy that I have to pick it up to use it. I’ve never had connectivity issues and have been using the same mouse for over 2 years with no broken pieces or issues.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...