Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Gray

This wireless mouse by logitech lets you control your computer without a cord to get in the way. it includes a zoom feature that makes it easy to switch to a larger view, and it's contoured to comfortably fit your hand.

How long have you had your Logitech mouse? I've had mine going on 7 years and still working strong.
Does it last long ?
Que tal el funcionamiento, trabaja bien en cualquier superficie?
Start your review of Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Gray!
Product Highlights
...to navigate with the navigation panel on macs but when I do need it, it works great!in reviews
Melissa W.
This Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Gray is a great basic mouse. If you are a basic “point and click” user when browsing the web, creating documents, etc. this is a nice mouse at a great price point. The included dongle is stored under the mouse which makes this convenient to transport. This mouse is plug and play and requires a AA battery. This is a small mouse that sits comfortably in the hand and is easy to use. #logitech #techie
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
Logitech’s been around fir ages. They work really really good and I use a lot of their products fir my work station.
Brett S.
Frisco, TX
This mouse is a great mouse for me. It fits my hand very well, which is hard to do since I have rather large hands. The battery only lasted me about 4 weeks. I always change mine out for rechargeables anyways so I didn't really care. I use this mouse every day at work(I work in a call center and the ones they provide are gross and broken half the time) so I use this mouse at least 8 hours a day at work and another 2-3 when I get home. So it probably gets about 80-90 hours of use per week and I've had it for a year. I will definitely be purchasing more logitech products in the future!
Chynna W.
This is a very useful and responsive mouse. It is a must have for all mobile and desktop pc's.
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
I have a Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse.  It does its job and I like that.  There is not much else to it in my opinion, I mean I am appreciative that the batteries kinda tell me when they are about to pooped out on my by flashing a blue light on the bottom on my mouse but thats about it.  No frills.  I got it on sale, so that made the price doable.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
A few years ago, I decided that I was tired of having a cord attached to my mouse at work and went and purchased the
Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse, Black
Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse, Black
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
This is very convenient and I haven’t had any problems with it so far. I would recommend this product.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
I love this wireless mouse. It works great! I use it all the time when I use my computer. It looks clean because you don’t have all of those unnecessary wires hanging out that look messy on your desk and also it is easier to use because it’s not attached to a wire.
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this wireless mouse for many years now! It's easy to use and never gets stuck on the table like my old one used to. The buttons feel good underneath your hands and are easy to use. I like that it is lightweight and very portable if I decide to take my laptop somewhere!
Emmie G.
I love this Logitech wireless mouse! It works great across all of our devices. It’s so nice to have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...