Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Blue uploaded by HAery H.Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Blue uploaded by ABDELKHALEK Q.Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Blue uploaded by Danielle W.

BY LOGITECH #5 in Keyboards & Mice

Forget annoying cords with the m310 wireless mouse from logitech. This blue mouse sets up quickly via your computer's usb port. The zoom feature lets you switch to a larger view with ease. Its contoured shape and rubber scroll button make it comfortable to use. see more...

Gabriela L.
i bought this mouse because it was the cutest one there and because it was wireless and it works!! i haven't had any problems with it since, it has been 6 months. i think its great for the price. its less than 10 dollars i would recommend it. i've seen other colors and designs if you would like something with a design it would probably be more but this is something to try, i love it its way easier to use my laptop.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Logitech has been my go-to brand for mice and keyboards for as long as I can remember. They just make a great product that is very affordable. The value for the price is incredible. I love the color of this mouse and it is very responsive. Definitely recommend!
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I love using these mouses. They fit in your hand just right and can take with you anywhere that you take your laptop with out a long cord getting in the way. Would recommend to anyone who may use there computer out and about.
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
Love this, they have the USB port to connect to your laptop and you don't have to deal with the annoying cord. Very affordable and easy to use, way better than the wired ones. Also, the battery life last a long time in these.
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
I love this mouse. It fits perfectly in my hand. It runs smooth on just about any surface. It is very portable and has a slot for the thingy that you put in your computer! Very affordable and overall great. Would highly recommend
Crystal B.
Stockton, CA
They fit the shape of your palm so well. And the mouse glides easily on a mouse pad. I've purchased te already simply because I lost the USB connector but they are very inexpensive. Definitely recommend.
Jack T.
I have this mouse at home and have loved it for many years it looks nice and does not make a hue noise at all when you click. I have used it for gaming and clicking and clicking over and over and it is perfect and good as new my friend had the same mouse in a different color and loves it still to this day.
Haley D.
I have this mouse in white/blue and have been using it for at least a few years. This is a great priced wireless mouse and I love it to use with my laptop. I only use this mouse occasionally since I normally just use the touchpad on my laptop. It is definitely a great size for traveling to and from class. I gave this mouse 4 stars because it is a small mouse. I learned recently at an ergonomics session that this size mouse is not good for your hands. If you use your wireless mouse often then this might not be the best option and you might want to consider a larger size.
Francis S.
I'm a big techie and love Logitech products. I've purchased many items from their product line (speakers, keyboards, mice, thumb drives, cables, etc.) and have never had an issue with any single item. I've had this mouse for at least 4 years and it's still running great. The usb connection port can be stored inside the mouse near the batteries and is extremely tiny so I typically just leave mine plugged into my laptop and it doesn't catch on anything. Range is very good and I have never lost connectivity when using. Battery life is on the excellent side, too, and there is a light that lets you know when they need replacing. Easy on/off switch on the back. Would recommend this.
Tina D.
Waco, TX
Great little instant use device. Massive range. great little usb storage where the single AA battery is. On/off switch is great. I was able to conserve 1 battery with constant usage through three years of college. The indicator light informs you of the battery status but, If you don't like to pay attention to features like this, the operation of the device inform you too. The lag in movement and the need to be used on a more solid surface are two main indicators. The resilience of this device is amazing. Mine has been dropped, chewed on, submerged in liquids, and yet still this device keeps going strong. A1 product .
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Has anyone else seen other colors besides blue? I'd love to get a pink one!.
Erica C.
How do you charge it? Does it already come with a battery? And are there different colors?
yousif K.
corum
helloI'm IT engineering have gaming & tech youtube channel more than 4K subscribers & 13k facebook GroupI  make reviews about maney items in my channel in my channel    Like (   Computers and accessories, Phones and accessories  Electronic Devices Cameras & Recorders this my email channel.............Best RegardSorry I can't rating this item 5 stars before I testing it good day Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse - Blue