BY LOGITECH #12 in Keyboards & Mice

Save the wear and tear on your laptop track pad with a functional mouse from logitech. It's small enough to fit in almost any pocket in your laptop bag but boasts all the features of a full-size mouse. Comes with its own usb reader that plugs into any usb port. Automatically tracks your movements wirelessly, giving you some freedom from cords. see more...

• Do a lot of people like use a wireless mouse?9 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought it at walmart and I love it. It performances very nice and smooth. Very easy to use it. I have no problem to use. One thing you should know it is mini size so I don't think it is for man or somebody who has big hands.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this mouse so much. It is so sleek and feels great on the hand. The batteries in it last forever too. The clicker is very easy to use and I believe it would be great for people with arthritis. I high suggest this.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We purchased this mouse and use it with an Android TV box so we can easily navigate apps, etc from the couch using the mouse.  This is so much easier than using a remote.  We've had this for almost a year now and have not had to replace the battery.  I love it - for under $10 you can't beat it.  It reacts easily, sometimes I just use the arm of the couch and it still works great.  Highly recommend.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I have this mouse in pink and I love it! So easy to use and linked well with my computer and haven't had any problems with it loosing connection. Even when I have to change the batteries I just change them then it gets back to working. I find that the batteries last me quiet a while and I use it quite a bit and even forget to turn it off sometimes. I found mine on sale for $10 bucks on black Friday at target and got one for my mom another year. Only negative I can say about this is that the rubber part on the roller got a bit stretched from my daughter trying to chew on it and so its a bit difficult to roll at times but that is not the fault of the product.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
I have used this mouse for years. I prefer a wireless mouse especially when I'm dealing with my laptop so I can sit back and scroll through the screens. This mouse has never let me down. I highly recommend it.
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT
Love this mouse. I like the fact that it's portable. I was controlling the screen with the mouse halfway across the room once. However, my mouse just kind of stopped working after a few years. I dusted it, changed the batteries, tried it on different computers....nothing.
Alexandra T.
Norwich, CT
I love the fact that it is wireless and sometimes I get tired of using the touchpad and the wires piss me off so this works perfectly. Forewarning though, don't lose the tiny little usb plug thing like I did during my move to college.
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
I bought this mouse without reading the reviews and they are GREAT! I normally use my trackpad but when I edit I use the Logitech mouse. I use many different programs, such as: Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this cute little mouse. I have one in black and red and its so handy. Its light weight, it works great and its a great price too! Its great to have to give your fingers a rest especially from your laptops mouse pad.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this little mouse. It has a great battery life, is very receptive, and is easy to transport. The only problem is it's very small, I have large hands and have to use this mouse with my fingers instead of my plam
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
Do a lot of people like use a wireless mouse?