BY LOGITECH

For a simple wireless mouse you can count on - reliable wireless connection with plug-and-play nano receiver - 1-year battery life without changes* - lasting logitech quality and performance - comfortable contoured shape * battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions. see more...

• How sensitive is this mouse? How much movement does it require yo...2 Answers
  • "Love this mouse, highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in my classroom, and no issues whatsoever." in 1 review
  • "It fits perfectly in my hand." in 1 review
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
The perfect wireless mouse. took me well over 2 years until i needed to replace the battery. Just the right amount of sensitivity, never had any issues with it so i definitely recommend you get this one if you're in the market for one. I picked mine up at office depot.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Ventura, CA
Great mouse as a whole. Very responsive, works like a charm. Logitech is a great brand known for such products, the product is very much affordable. Simple to use and I'd recommend to others.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
We have these mouses at work and I have had no trouble with them. they definitely are better than having a chord connected.
Freddricka L.
Freddricka L.
This mouse is great for the price! It is so easy to maneuver and use! I found mine at walmart but i am sure that other places like office depot sells them as well.
Rumana Y.
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
Super convenient! Who doesn't enjoy wireless things now days? I used it for my lap top and it worked so well.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Florence, AL
This mouse is awesome! It is the only wireless one I have had that doesn't have the dreaded lag. I use it every day in my classroom, and no issues whatsoever. I highly recommend it.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Favorite mouse ever. It fits perfectly in my hand. I have one at home and one at work. Plus they come in cute colors and the price is reasonable.
Cristina a.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
I have these mouse for my house computer and I love it and happy it's wireless because I get annoyed of the ones that have wires
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Tonawanda, NY
I used a Logitech wireless mouse all throughout college, it worked perfectly and I never had any issues with it!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I use this mouse with my laptop. It's pretty good but sometimes the sensitivity messes up.
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
How sensitive is this mouse? How much movement does it require you to make the cursor move in the screen?