BY LOGITECH

For a simple wireless mouse you can count on - reliable wireless connection with plug-and-play nano receiver - 1-year battery life without changes* - lasting logitech quality and performance - comfortable contoured shape * battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions. see more...

★Bree★ W.
Holland
This is the only mouse I use at work. I work in Human Resources and my mouse is attached to my hand all day long. It's comfortable in your hand and my hand doesn't cramp up like it did with my other mouse! LOVE it!
Amber T.
I'm one of those people who can't use a laptop or notebook without a mouse. I just hate using the on device mouse and need something with a bit more precision and speed. The Logitech wireless mouse works great for all your home bound devices. You can also get mini versions for your on the go devices.
shelby w.
Modesto, CA
This is literally the mouse I am using right now. I would not recommend it for a gamer or designer, but for simple navigation and computer use, it handles the job fairly well. I like the size. It is pretty natural and comfortable.
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
Good product. I have had one of these on my desk at work for quite a while. The battery lasts a long time and the mouse seems to be fairly accurate. I would recommend this to a friend or co-worker. Also, reasonably priced.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
This is a pretty good wireless mouse. I don't use it much anymore because I'm so used to my trackpad, but it always worked well when I used it. It's great to not have to deal with any cords.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
Logitech is my favorite brand of wireless mouse. They always fit in my hand perfectly, the design is nice and sleek, and they don't eat batteries like other brands tend to do.
Casey P.
This mouse is pretty good. It didn't work so well when I use it on my laptop next to my trackpad, but it works if I use it on my lap or arm on my chair.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
If your like most people and hate wires you should get the Logitech wireless mouse. Has a great signal & battery life.
Jessica K.
Harrisburg, PA
I use this with my laptop so I can hook it up to TV and navigate from my bed. My 3 yr old has got it many times and it is very durable
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
I have purchased 2 of the wireless mouse, one for home and one for work. They work well and I would purchase another in the future.
Leah S.
Conway, PA
Does this product come in other colors?